**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I think they should drop another mmg collab type cd

Was in Best Buy today looking for Pimp C's album (ended up just buying it from Amazon), and all the DWMTM albums were tagged as 'Self-Made Vol. 4' :lol: I don't know if that's on purpose or what but lol

Last edited:
I don't see how he can bounce back from this I hate to count him out but its not looking good for his career

Honestly getting locked up would rejuvenate his career.

People would forget about the beef once Drake drops Views in Jan/Feb before Toronto ASG and then falls back.

He gets locked up, the #FreeMeek campaign gets people back on his side and he's hungry again with something to prove.

People will also be more thirsty for DC4 if it's pushed back, people kinda feel whatever about it now, most people gonna check outta curiosity.

I'm about to **** around and have c oonphilly filling out job applications it's too easy to get this ***** back popping. 8)

Sad part is I believe it. If any fan base was to pull some **** like that it would be his

Yeah, that kind of snitching is :smh: I can't see another fanbase of a male doing that. They're the type to ride around listening to his simping in a bad singing voice though, so not much is expected from them.

I can't see any male fanbase doing this. He has a huge female demographic and the men ride around listening to some guy simping for strippers.
Honestly getting locked up would rejuvenate his career.

Plus it would keep his *** off the internet. :smh:

I've never seen someone commit career suicide like this.

To be honest he may have to go to jail and drop nicki. ***** cant be all out here talking about bussing this chick and that chick but smiling and cheesing all hard like a lil *** kid when he with nicki. Just ain't the same meek ever since him and nicki got together!

His last album was a reflection of the Nicki factor. He went the Nicki/Wale lane of trying to gain a female fanbase. Meek became popular because he represented the streets and the underdog like a Jeezy or DMX. Then he got with Ross and started rollie this and audemar that.

I still don't understand how the Intro and stuff like I'm A Boss are your biggest hits, and you go away from that formula.

I guess he and his team thought that Nicki fans would be his fans, and they would be the new B and Hov. But as we can see, you see how smart his team is.

I also wonder what the momentum would have been like for his album if he didn't start the Drake thing, because a lot of Nicki fans are Drake fans, which put the kibosh on everything. Dude seemed more interested in going on tour than supporting his own album. Where are all the videos? Dude put his project on the back burner to go on his girls tour.

We learned that Meek is a simp just like Joe said.

Last edited:
His last album was a reflection of the Nicki factor. He went the Nicki/Wale lane of trying to gain a female fanbase. Meek became popular because he represented the streets and the underdog like a Jeezy or DMX. Then he got with Ross and started rollie this and audemar that.

I still don't understand how the Intro and stuff like I'm A Boss are your biggest hits, and you go away from that formula.

I guess he and his team thought that Nicki fans would be his fans, and they would be the new B and Hov. But as we can see, you see how smart his team is.

I also wonder what the momentum would have been like for his album if he didn't start the Drake thing, because a lot of Nicki fans are Drake fans, which put the kibosh on everything. Dude seemed more interested in going on tour than supporting his own album. Where are all the videos? Dude put his project on the back burner to go on his girls tour.

We learned that Meek is a simp just like Joe said.
Well I heard Rico everywhere
UNTIL
the week after all that tweeting happened
Momentum woulda still been there
The video prolly woulda happened
I swear I haven't heard Rico since :smh:
And I actually liked it
And his features prolly woulda been everywhere on other peoples songs
But I think after the drake thing no one wanted to put out a song featuring dude

Last edited:
Kinda like the 50/Game 'Hate it or Love it'...the beef took off shortly after the song came out and it was over. I wanna say there was already tension at the video shoot.

Same folks that be calling drake corny
Be takin up for meek :smh:

**** ain't that black and white. Drake is corny and Meek has exposed himself as a lame the way he handled the situation. Both of these dudes look funny in the light. Drake has a ghost writer and Meek begs for social media attention. Drake just has industry connections and a Stan like fan base that will defend/make excuses for him.

What's the word on that fam?
nerd.gif
Game never wanted to be associated with 50 and his crew he was signed to Aftermath/Interscope before 50 was in 2002, but since 50 came to Dre/ Jimmy Iovine with an already 75% completed album he came out 1st while Game sat on the sideline which rubbed him the wrong way even tho everybody knew he was the better pure rapper. It was mainly Jimmy Idea for 50 to work with Game 

The thing is they actually sounded well together

I truly do believe 50 when he says he had 'How We Do' and 'Hate It' done, but gave em to Game

I'm not believing Meek is back in court cuz some fans called the DA. If they really have it out for him like he says (which I don't doubt) cuz of Drake fans.

It's wild corny people made those calls but that's not why he's back in court.

Knowing they have it out for him should make him always be on top of everything and make sure EVERYTHING is double checked.

Nobody said that.

Folks just think it's corny to call the DA period.

Obviously the calls happened after the fact :lol:

Suburban stanning is weird.

Nobody said that.

Obviously the calls happened after the fact
laugh.gif

Hood stanning is weird 
grin.gif

I hate the fact that people are actually linking Drake to teen suburban geeks when in fact dude has just as much claim to the hood as Meek 
laugh.gif

Meek just doesn't have the same suburban following as Drake.

Meek aint no Gucci or Jeezy.

Why does Future get the pass for his extreme suburban white following?

It's definitely up there.

Meek had to push his girl's tour, he had no choice. After back-to-back his album was worthless. He can't sell
anything out. No singles no Rico it's a wash, start over with a new album if you can.

What's the word on that fam? :nerd:
Game never wanted to be associated with 50 and his crew he was signed to Aftermath/Interscope before 50 was in 2002, but since 50 came to Dre/ Jimmy Iovine with an already 75% completed album he came out 1st while Game sat on the sideline which rubbed him the wrong way even tho everybody knew he was the better pure rapper. It was mainly Jimmy Idea for 50 to work with Game 
I knew some of this
Anymore inside Info though :nerd:

The homie ComptonPrince is like an LA rap wikipedia :lol: :smokin

Never knew that.

Last edited:
Nobody said that.

Obviously the calls happened after the fact :lol:

Hood stanning is weird >D

I hate the fact that people are actually linking Drake to teen suburban geeks when in fact dude has just as much claim to the hood as Meek :lol:

Meek just doesn't have the same suburban following as Drake.

Meek aint no Gucci or Jeezy.

Why does Future get the pass for his extreme suburban white following?

It's definitely up there.

If you think hood dudes were blowing up the DA office after this news leaked then :lol:

50 had a following that game never had. That's why game was put on gunit. Game couldn't get **** to bubble until 50 wrote his two biggest singles

If 50 kept how we do and hate it or love it to himself then game would Tony yayo status at best right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom