**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That judge is a ***** he can't release music what type of **** is that....I hope he keeps his circle real small during this time

Last edited:
He can't drop music? No way that's true... How y'all gonna take away part of that man's ability to make money. Can he perform his old stuff at least? :nerd:

He can't drop music? No way that's true... How y'all gonna take away part of that man's ability to make money. Can he perform his old stuff at least? :nerd:

Perform where? He's done musically for the next 90 days. He can only do charitable work. Hope that brother did right by his $ and his lady be there to support him as well not just financially. Tough pill to swallow!

Well he can make music I mean I'm sure he has a studio at his crib so he can't leave the city that's all

Perform where? He's done musically for the next 90 days. He can only do charitable work. Hope that brother did right by his $ and his lady be there to support him as well not just financially. Tough pill to swallow!

Just read the article...I guess it's better than sitting in jail but damn. Hope he saved up some of them checks.

This is Meek's chance to come back like Austin after Rikishi ran over him. Lurk IG/twitter but don't post, and keep his face firmly in Nicki's cheeks for 90 days.

Wow that's the most hating **** I ever heard. If anybody had any doubt that they out to get him that's it. How can he not release music? That's crazy. They want someone to lowkey leak some **** so he can get locked up.

Some of the comments in here. A bunch of kids that don't know anything about the judicial system.You are on probation and you had a violation ... you get a break like Meek just did or go back into a cell, either way no income. Now some of you saying .. how is he suppose to earn income and the judge can't do that .. well never get caught .. the judge can do whatever it wants ... smh

Back
Top Bottom