**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I Think That We All Should Not Focus on The Beefs We should Focus on The Music. Both Drake and Meek Mill Like each others music and they showed That Multiple Times In The Past. Drake Even Said That Dreams and Nightmares (the song) Is The Best Intro Of The Generation. My advice to All My Boys Out There Is Dont Get Hooked With Beefs And All This Promo **** Its For the Views. Enjoy The Music Which From First Place Is The Reason We Even Know Those two Dudes. 

Peace out
Yooooo
U made an account to type that
**** philly that u :nerd:

Nah that's gotta be one of them OVO dudes. Mark stop playing.

Gunplay play still a better rapper than all parties involved tho. Meek, Drake, 50 kidd kidd

Last edited:

:lol:

I like how he's never run from his problems and the stuff that's happen to him.
When was this?????
I know that wasnt the vid from the bet awards
Been a while but
I thought he had on all black when he was getting swung around by his chain

Co-sign but really the only reason we have this is because he heard it way before it dropped most likely. Without hearing
this he would be up against the wall again.
True - But still that line and picture about Drake and the chain was good ... 
Right, without Summer 16 being leaked he couldn't have dropped this. It was the perfect opportunity.
People have to capitalized on good opportunities ....
Which could be a chess move within itself cuz it would have the opponent sitting lost wondering who played him the track. Enough about that warping talk tho, we not giving Ricky it's proper due.
Meek is the type of dude that has to play with a handicap, so he needed the assistance ... I wouldnt be surprise if he got some help putting some of this stuff together ...

As far as Ricky ... I think is cool - I like he went with something besides money, car and rollies ..

i think hes gonna get some time after today sentencing 

he caught a break with house arrest but cant work which is him releasing mixtapes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom