**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Cassidy isn't making anyone hide for 1 day let alone 8 months

meek replied and no one cared after that

meek replied after 8-9 months after Raid aired him out and da cadaver was dead and buried.

had he dropped a repo type diss to drake after charge up he wouldn't be a mark to Game now...cuz its obvious Game used him as a easy vic to boost his profile for da album :smh: :lol:

That chump Nas? :x :smh:

You're right fam, I shouldn't disrespect nas like that. Dude is a legend. If anything he's proof for meek that you can get destroyed in two battles and still be cool. Jay and cam did nas how drake and game did meek. Meek should look at that as inspiration.

meek replied after 8-9 months after Raid aired him out and da cadaver was dead and buried.

had he dropped a repo type diss to drake after charge up he wouldn't be a mark to Game now...cuz its obvious Game used him as a easy vic to boost his profile for da album :smh: :lol:

maybe I'm mistaken but that whole meek/Cassidy exchange took place within a week or two.

I remember because someone, maybe Meek, mentioned AR-AB and he made like a 45 minute video dry snitching on his whole life lol.

if meek was gonna wait 8-9 months then he would have just not replied and let people forget about it because it's not like Cassidy is important enough in 2013 where interviewers and IG Comments would constantly bring it up to him like Drake.

Last edited:
That chump Nas? :x :smh:

You're right fam, I shouldn't disrespect nas like that. Dude is a legend. If anything he's proof for meek that you can get destroyed in two battles and still be cool. Jay and cam did nas how drake and game did meek. Meek should look at that as inspiration.

Are you serious? Ether had the whole Roc staff acting like it was a funeral.

LoL - No one remember Cassidy and I understand that - He was/is really a battle rapper - he couldnt make it in mainstream ....

But Meek did take that long to reply and then there was suppose to be a battle between Meek and Cassidy which Meek called it and then he backed off ...

No one I knew in philly cared about that Cassidy and Meek battle..Cass was washed by then plus already exposed by multiple dudes in philly and no one wanted to hear 18 dated punchlines in a diss songs.

Either this dude is a great liar or dude is telling the truth.

I don't think he's lying..But saying what meek did is snitching is where I'm like okay..

If Game who's trying to lookout for meek tells him there's goons in the club and to be careful and meek rely that same message to Sean Kingston looking out for him but he gets rob by the goons then uses the information he was told by meek to involve Game..I don't see how that make meek a snitch.

I don't think he's lying..But saying what meek did is snitching is where I'm like okay..

If Game who's trying to lookout for meek tells him there's goons in the club and to be careful and meek rely that same message to Sean Kingston looking out for him but he gets rob by the goons then uses the information he was told by meek to involve Game..I don't see how that make meek a snitch.
yeah, im not a meek fan, but that doesnt sound like a snitch.

however, game seems to be implying that something else was said that wasn't suppose to be retold. 

or 

since Sean stated that Meek told him that Game robbed him and then when Game asked Meek, he denied ever telling Sean anything - then the conclusion is that if you are denying telling him anything at all when you told him exactly what game said, then you must be lying because you really did say he robbed him. if that make any sense ...

still Games diss is fire to me and I think he really went in on Meek ....

yeah, im not a meek fan, but that doesnt sound like a snitch.

however, game seems to be implying that something else was said that wasn't suppose to be retold. 

or 

since Sean stated that Meek told him that Game robbed him and then when Game asked Meek, he denied ever telling Sean anything - then the conclusion is that if you are denying telling him anything at all when you told him exactly what game said, then you must be lying because you really did say he robbed him. if that make any sense ...

still Games diss is fire to me and I think he really went in on Meek ....

I think What's not being said is..Game actually told meek who the guys where and meek in turn told Sean Kingston at some point..So when Kingston tells the cop who the guys is..the cops naturally ask how do you know this and him like a dummy says..meek mill told me and Game told him..which is why they ended up at Game house. I guess you could call meek a snitch if he knew Kingston went to the cops already ..and then gave him the information knowing Kingston probably would use it..but My thinking is Meek told Kingston before he left the club.

I can careless about that to be honest man ...

I really don't understand these industry cats man ...

They are all snitches, all backstabbers, all talk about each other, all literally screw the same girls ...

Only a few cats that I would respect in real life man ...

I think What's not being said is..Game actually told meek who the guys where and meek in turn told Sean Kingston at some point..So when Kingston tells the cop who the guys is..the cops naturally ask how do you know this and him like a dummy says..meek mill told me and Game told him..which is why they ended up at Game house. I guess you could call meek a snitch if he knew Kingston went to the cops already ..and then gave him the information knowing Kingston probably would use it..but My thinking is Meek told Kingston before he left the club.
Damn, good point. That's probably exactly what it was.

Last edited:
Did yall forget how wayne went to ny and swag jacked dipset to become poppin?

I didn't forget. Suddenly switched from the big baggy look to slightly smaller jeans, Ed Hardy looking fitted v-necks and belt chains. You syphon somebody's style, can't get mad at people doing the same to you.

Last edited:
never even noticed that ^^^

wouldn't be surprised if it's intentional

"best rapper alive since the best rapper retired"

Peep Game Peep Game

:rofl:

I gotta say, I've grown to admire your persistence with the Wayne slander man :lol:.

The thing I respect, is you aren't unwilling to concede some moments of Wayne being ok. Yet, you're always quick with the slander.

Difference between you and Grimey/Wavez.

Back
Top Bottom