**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

GTA_4f28b8_2159413.gif

:smokin :smokin

umm u must've been in a cave, cuz

maxresdefault.jpg

this ish was trending everywhere, twitter, fb, IG memes, etc. da whole 9.

after Cassidy aired him out Meek legit faded into da homer Simpson grass gif for like 8 months cuz he was getting flamed on twitter none stop :lol:
faded out? huh? lol
if anything cassidy faded out cause that's literally the last time ive heard anyone mention him and that was almost 4 years ago. so once again how did he destroy meek when cassidy is irrelevant as can be right now? not to mention kendrick you next is way harder than raid

Supposedly some south Philly OG named teefy slept him cause he didn't like the king of Philly comments beans made on stage. People are also saying meek pays Teefy for protection on the weekly basis and didn't like how beans flip flopped on the beef with game

Stop, philly lost

:lol: at meek disabling his ig comment section

Yeah Meek finally let the noise get to him...hopefully he's humbled..But I heard nothing about this Beans incident...But if this did happen why go on social media to boardcast. Especially since you were just saying on the radio you and beans are cool now.

Last edited:
Supposedly some south Philly OG named teefy slept him cause he didn't like the king of Philly comments beans made on stage. People are also saying meek pays Teefy for protection on the weekly basis and didn't like how beans flip flopped on the beef with game

When did Beans Flip Flop?

So much corny **** going down..I can't even keep track..lol.

Beans shouldn't have backtracked once the tide swing back to Game..once you jump out the window and back Meek you can't go back to Game and not only apologize but also reveal you was ghostwriting for Omelly..But if Meek had him touched because of it..He's weak af too.

Peep Game Peep Game

:rofl:

I gotta say, I've grown to admire your persistence with the Wayne slander man :lol:.

The thing I respect, is you aren't unwilling to concede some moments of Wayne being ok. Yet, you're always quick with the slander.

Difference between you and Grimey/Wavez.

I'm a HUGE LIl Wayne fan, unless you mean Future, lol

Then got the kids performing "Whole lotta money"

That's YBS Skola song.....who is chino man, and just signed to DC :lol:

Ayoooo!

Game in the trenches
roll.gif
. Got damn man. He really going at Meek neck
laugh.gif

Meek got Baltimore ****** in his crew too. This look bad.
An embarrassment. 

Best thing for Meek to do now is go into hiding.  

Game done  came up Norf all up in different cities...

Where you at Meek! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom