**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Who are the etcetera artists my dude? You only named 3, :lol:

I listen to all 3 of those guys , too :lol:
I'm not going to go over a dann list of rappers m.. Your point was that every new artist talk about this and I pointed three very good artist that don't talk about that ****. ..

And the 4/4 project was very good .. But overall Meeks screaming and continues talk about monies rollies and. Wraith are annoying ...

Like someone else mentioned meek had a great year last year ... It seems that everything he worked for went down the drained.

You just need to stop talking ...

Last edited:
This thread has gotten a little stanish and is getting weirdo. If you don't know anyone who listened to The Intro or I'm a Boss you must not go out. For most of us this music stuff isn't that deep.

If there was more unity in Philly Meek could have left Beans off and done one big posse cut

Rockstar never misses and opportunity to go at Meek

Last edited:
Meek has made alot of motivational music in the past, it's not all about rollies, bottles & watches. i can't take people's opinions seriously if they really think that. dig deep into his catalog and you'll find he's made music with content behind it. sounds far fetched but it's true.

Let's not go overboard now

Meek has made alot of motivational music in the past, it's not all about rollies, bottles & watches. i can't take people's opinions seriously if they really think that. dig deep into his catalog and you'll find he's made music with content behind it. sounds far fetched but it's true.

Problem is, most these people have internet but use it as if they're the Encino man. They got YouTube, datpiff, soundcloud, al, of these outlets but don't even have a clue. I told dude that Meek was revered for his hunger, the "Philly flow", beat versatility, and other stuff. I said the fame caused Meek to feel himself (which was entitle to, dude was use to not having much). That change up alienated his core fans, but he realized that he needed to go back to form.

Meek is truly an artists, whether people like it or not, IDC. Dude was never a gimmick, people are afraid of Meeks honesty and outspokenness because they don't pockets the same character traits.

Last edited:
If you're in to Drake, which I think a lot of you dudes are who keep trying to throw the dirt on Meek, I can see why you don't see the appeal in Meek.

Meek when he's rapping about something is actually rapping about something beyond broads and simping. Beyond the rollie talk Meek was one of the few on a mainstream level representing for the underclass and those struggling.

If you didn't know Cyss was on Black Wall Street

I always suspect a lot of this is going on when dudes have rappers around them, but they never put out a project. They have to serve their purpose in some way.

I always suspect a lot of this is going on when dudes have rappers around them, but they never put out a project. They have to serve their purpose in some way.
ppl really thought Cyhi was gonna blow 
laugh.gif

:lol:
ppl really thought Cyhi was gonna blow :lol:

I don't care what anyone says, Cyhi is dope. He just doesn't have "it". Hell that's not even necessary these days, if you get the right push and introduction.

Kanye or Big Sean could have thrown him a bone.

Game and wack doing too much now. The law of averages predicts a L coming their way eventually. One of em probably get beat up or shot

Last edited:
ppl really thought Cyhi was gonna blow :lol:

I don't care what anyone says, Cyhi is dope. He just doesn't have "it". Hell that's not even necessary these days, if you get the right push and introduction.

Kanye or Big Sean could have thrown him a bone.

I feel like he found his niche with those Black Hystori tapes. Before those I felt like he was just another one of those rappers that could freestyle his *** off and rhymes words but couldn't actually make good songs *coughs King Los coughs*

Are dudes really wanting to see rappers and managers fighting other rappers?

That's just not remotely entertaining to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom