**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Are dudes really wanting to see rappers and managers fighting other rappers?

That's just not remotely entertaining to me.

Sorry man this **** is very entertaining to me, and I would love to see Marino and wack shoot a fair one (shrugs)

Last edited:
He sounds dumb as hell

Schooly D, Steady B, Cool, C, 3 X Dope, Will, Jamal, Da Youngstas, Black Thought?

Philly was also home of the DJ, from Jeff to Tat Money

Game was still dissing Beans and now he's upset at what happen to him :lol:

Forreal. ***** need to mind his own damn business. For all we know he set up Beans...

I wonder if Beans called up Wack after this for him to post that ********. He can't be serious.

Trying to get him to help repair his reputation.

That post is crazy. It's really hard for me to take it serious after that. It's almost like he's saying we weren't serious in all of this and we didn't want people to really get hurt. And this is coming from the guy wanting to have a rumble royal

Game's bars caused all this 
pimp.gif

I wonder if Beans called up Wack after this for him to post that ********. He can't be serious.

Trying to get him to help repair his reputation.

That post is crazy. It's really hard for me to take it serious after that. It's almost like he's saying we weren't serious in all of this and we didn't want people to really get hurt. And this is coming from the guy wanting to have a rumble royal

I don't get that at all. That's between Murda and Maino, Wack and Game have nothing to do with that.

Maino is right. Because you're cool with someone doesn't mean you have to be part of their beef.

Back
Top Bottom