**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

This the most I ever listened to Hot97in yrs, cus of this damn beef. I feel my soul burning slow... :x

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: At sitting around waiting for this. The Hot 97 app probably hit an all time download high.

You guys are gonna be waiting until 8:20 at least. Gotta account for the Flex monologue.

Last edited:
Meek supposed to be on live talking **** 
laugh.gif

:smokin @ real sisters being played on the radio

But :smh: @ the song being called commas on this hot 97 app

Last edited:
This is completely lame man. This dude has the worst social networking sites in the game. I knew better than to
expect a diss to drop at 7pm.

Hot97 app and website ain't updating properly. Everyone listening to different tracks lol

Idk why y'all just don't wait until after when 20 YouTube uploads will have the diss or whatever is supposed to happen. Meek might drop a slow boring song with a few light shots like drake did honestly

I thought meek was going to be here talking so hella **** and it was going to be semi epic/extra disrespectful

Idk why y'all just don't wait until after when 20 YouTube uploads will have the diss or whatever is supposed to happen. Meek might drop a slow boring song with a few light shots like drake did honestly
Honestly I would wait till after, but there is something to be said about hearing it in the moment and discussing it amongst friend while its happening. 

My expectations aren't that high. It's not like he gotta respond to hit em up, charged up is going down as one of the wackest diss records ever, hopefully the Stans right n it's only bait

Hild up so meek aint on air talkin **** tryna air the lil princess out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom