Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

my hate is strong for anything that is stopping the outcome that i want ... that is refs and russy so far ...

Then you should be livid at OKC's closeout defense.

Where is D Wade?
Aint did Jack all quarter.
The Heat must plan on making a 4th qtr comeback.
Kobe would slap the s±÷t out of Fisher for that foul.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Are these Thunder players nut?????? the #($&* is going on.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

see ... i was letting russy live ... then he had those 2 garbage possessions ...

russell missed thabo in the corner and turned it over ... then takes a bad 3 and now another missed shot ... please pass
No, Russ was hitting those shots, so you had nothing to complain about.
Then, he made a couple mistakes and you come out of hiding.
oh it's u again ... 
i been posting all night ...
indifferent.gif

fisher and ibaka
indifferent.gif

i didn't say anything until the 3rd bad possession in a row ... he goes out of his way at times to draw criticism ... he's not immune to it ... 

harden w/ the carry ... 

he also has to play better ... harden that is 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Look at that BS call Harden got

People need to shut the !%%* up about the refs

Yeah that's the same as taking Durant out of the game. Robbing fans the opprotunity to watch Durant in back to back games. Sure.Wade is a lazy @*+*. Cherry picking.

Feels like I haven't seen wade since the 1st quarter, and the Heat has really been working on their freethrows 
eek.gif

We have to get Durant back in sheesh, from up 6 to down 1. I like that we dusted off Cook, but bringing him in at the end of the 3rd isn't exactly putting him in position to succeed.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

oh it's u again ... 
i been posting all night ...
indifferent.gif

fisher and ibaka
indifferent.gif

i didn't say anything until the 3rd bad possession in a row ... he goes out of his way at times to draw criticism ... he's not immune to it ... 

I know you've been posting all night, but being silent when a guy plays well only to pop up after a bad stretch makes it look like you're waiting for him to fail. If I'm the only one who notices your constant stream of hate and wrong criticism about Russ, then I won't say anything else.. but I'm not.

okc should be ashamed ... they just put on a clinic for how to blow a solid road lead ...

should be a crazy 4th quarter ...

harden
30t6p3b.gif

okc def.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom