Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Did any else see coach spo right #*+%%#' next to Westbrook when he took that 3 and the white girl who Lebron gave that smelly headband putting it on right away? Lolol

Originally Posted by MPire

Just out of curiosity, why was it ok when the refs were giving OKC most of the calls in the Spurs series primarily game 6? Do they just get a pass because the Spurs are boring?

1. Duh
2. You're really discounting the Doo effect.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
@ this terriblly officiated game. The Thunder definitely gave the game away.. they played awful under 3 mins, but with all the terrible foul calls, they should of been up by at least 6 so it wouldn't of even mattered.

Oh well, on to Game 4.
heat had 9 turnover's in the fourth quarter...def didn't help their cause...

Series is over! The more experienced team usually wins in the Finals and this year is no different. I had Miami in 6 but it might be over in 5 now

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

No one saw Spoelstra on the court right by Westbrook? That can't be legal.

Refs didnt have the proper angle to catch that

laugh.gif
but heat were up 2-1 last year if I'm not mistaken ..not over yet

i noticed that too, i was thinking what if russ just straight ran into him (like kidd did to woodson), prob be called for offensive foul, lol.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Sure you can because that should be his 3rd foul not 5th and the phantom 4th sent him to the bench allowing MIA to make their run
AGAIN STUPID DUMB FOULS 
laugh.gif

Most of them aren't fouls. The chosen one threw the ball off the *+$*%$% backboard and that's okay too right?The rules don't apply to the heat. You are blind if you don't see it.

I think you're a cool dude my man, so imma let you cook with the ref complaints and like I told UTVOL23 I'll be like 
cde16664c4b6cd49e05a532b890b21c65f786960_r.gif
 while y'all keep avoiding the real issues of the (in your case) Thunder.

Proceed my friend

Russel best change into some beige chinos and a navy chaps polo cause he got no right to wear gaudy attire after that inbounds **%@ up. 

This will be a learning experience and I hope they are fast learners. Up 2-1 is the same from last year from Miami. Good game Let's go OKC.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Russel best change into some beige chinos and a navy chaps polo cause he got no right to wear gaudy attire after that inbounds %!%* up. 

so that was his fault too? Someone else's pass?

Those missed FTs and dumb fouls really cost the Thunder, especially those fouls on Battier and Jones when they were shooting 3s.

Thunder had some bad calls the most egregious one was when KD picked up his 4th when he was on Wade.

That 5th he picked up trying to draw the charge on LeBron I had no problem with, but I'm sure the majority of y'all don't see that way.
laugh.gif

Wade.
30t6p3b.gif

Second straight game where his shenanigans almost cost the Heat the game.

It was huge to sit Westbrook and Durant for most of the third. Sitting Durant was necessary but not Westbrook. Scott Brooks messed up in the third quarter.

Back
Top Bottom