Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

laugh.gif
@ people being concerned about the stage fright OKC might have. I'm pretty sure Durant doesn't give a damn and Fisher too. They will address the team about these matters I'm pretty sure.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The only reason the thunder are favored on ESPN is because they wanna have their excuses in order.  
indifferent.gif

ESPN must make the betting odds too.

Originally Posted by dland24

The only reason the thunder are favored on ESPN is because they wanna have their excuses in order.  
indifferent.gif

Exactly.  He smoothly avoided that vegas line I posted and blamed ESPN
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Somebody in here said that if you stop Miami's transition, you will beat them. That's totally false and whoever said that didn't see the Boston series.
Add to the fact, OKC's style is shooting jumpers...long rebounds lead to transition points. If the Heat can play solid defense, they will win games.

Not to mention, the team with the best player usually wins. I feel like I'm changing my prediction
laugh.gif

How do you put Brandon Bass on Lebron all game?

And this dude was playing Lebron like he was Reggie Miller...

Thunders over Heat in 5.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dland24

indifferent.gif

Exactly.  He smoothly avoided that vegas line I posted and blamed ESPN
laugh.gif

You caught me ha. But I think that Vegas considers other factors than just who will win. This won't be some major upset if the heat win. In any sense. This is a very even match up

I don't care for either team.... But I did bet on the game.. I took Miami first half +3 for a bill and Miami +5 for the whole game also a bill... With that said GO HEAT!!!

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

laugh.gif
@ people being concerned about the stage fright OKC might have. I'm pretty sure Durant doesn't give a damn and Fisher too. They will address the team about these matters I'm pretty sure.

People forget, Durants a winner, hes already won a HUGE championship game in college. Granted this isn't college and some could argue that Lebrons state championship game was on the level of a college chip game(except the competition, of course).

I think this series is gonna be on that Lakers vs Bulls tip.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Durants a winner, hes already won a HUGE championship game in college.

Texas only won 1 game in the tourney that year

Before the tourney they lost the Big 12 title game against Kansas

laugh.gif

People forget, Durants a winner, hes already won a HUGE championship game in college.

And what team was this?

I don't know what to think. OKC is clearly the better team, but they led the league in TO's during the regular season, and are best in the playoffs at NOT turning the ball over.

laugh.gif

People forget, Durants a winner, hes already won a HUGE championship game in college. Granted this isn't college and some could argue that Lebrons state championship game was on the level of a college chip game(except the competition, of course).

You're a lamb, b.

Well that was a funny moment in NT history. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got that whole Shaq, I'm a winner at every level vibe goin. 
laugh.gif

Lookin forward to this one tonight.  Talk at ya'll in like 3 days when Yuku recovers. 

Lil Wayne has been spotted. Magic Johsnon too.

Bet Weezy gets booed out the house. Swear he better not be wearing Heat gear
laugh.gif

if lebron can take over like he did in game 6 of the ecf it will be veery hard for okc to stop him.

whos gunna guard lbj?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 durant won a chip in college? wooooord? 

Everyone talking about the experience factor, they act like Derick Fisher isnt on the Thunder right now
laugh.gif

Everyone talking like the Spurs were a easy match up and the Heat are more difficult. The Spurs had three point shooters to spread the floor, Duncan in the post, and Manu/Parker going to the hole.

So let me get this straight..... Lebron is going to have to score 35+, play 48 minutes, hold durant, and grab 12+ rebounds just to keep the Heat in the game.
grin.gif

The difference is that this will be the first time OKC plays somebody who not only has more experience, but more importantly, can match their speed and athleticism. LAL, SAS, and DAL hella couldn't
laugh.gif

I honestly can't wait. I think I have both teams winning in 7
laugh.gif

okc in 6
harden coming off the bench. his scoring and presence from the bench is going to be the deciding factor.

This better be a ugly match. I want them all to get in each others face.

Kendrick is gonna be fun to watch.

laugh.gif

This!!!!

Arguably the greatest college game I have ever seen. How quickly we forget
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

+1 for Tr1ll.

Back
Top Bottom