Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Gonna be in MIA by 6:30pm
pimp.gif

going to be there till sunday night, anybody know good spots I can check out in miami while in there?

Your sodium level will be at an all time high if OKC manages to win this one 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

There's nothing I can say to remove the villain label I'm supposed to be wearing right now, so @!## it, let me just wear that *$+! for a lil bit.
laugh.gif

Uuunnnnnggggghhhhhhh 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Only on NT, a Coach can be one game from a Chip and people talk about firing him. No respect for coaches at all on here
tired.gif

Both teams are not getting rid of their coaches....be serious and stop falling into that daily hypebeast/drama pumping machine that used to broadcast Sports news. 

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

pimp.gif

going to be there till sunday night, anybody know good spots I can check out in miami while in there?
Call ahead and reserve a seat @ the Clevelander tonight! !!!% will be INSANE!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Prolly all of Ocean Drive will be insane.

UGHH....I miss Miami
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ you really thinking Riley and Phil would EVER work together. Regardless of what Phil says...Riles is too vindictive of a mf'er to let that fly.

If these dudes choke away a 3 - 1 lead, you best believe that Riles will be ready to hire Phil or even go try to scoop Doc from his most hated adversary, the Celtics.
laugh.gif

And Big J, I was ready to post that exact pic and exact quote from ska.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wanted to see this series go to 7 (had miami winning in 7), but now i wouldn't mind if they closed it out tonight. Games 1-4 been that good imo so as long as game 5 is a good close game the basketball fan in me is satisfied. Can't believe this fool bron is a game away from winning his 1st ring, like it really hit me after I woke up earlier 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chris316

I'm still hoping that OKC could pull this til game 7. It's always fun to root for the underdog.

so does that mean you were rooting for the Heat the first 3 games?

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

The Finals have been so entertaining and compelling....dudes have to talk about CRAMPS and conspiracy theories to avoid appreciating it.
Welcome to the internet age.

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

pimp.gif

Call ahead and reserve a seat @ the Clevelander tonight! !!!% will be INSANE!
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I almost drowned in their pool a few years back
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Both teams are not getting rid of their coaches....be serious and stop falling into that daily hypebeast/drama pumping machine that used to broadcast Sports news. 

who's reffing the gm tonight? if danny wade crawford is part of the crew, might as well skip the gm and do the ceremony and parade

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

The Finals have been so entertaining and compelling....dudes have to talk about CRAMPS and conspiracy theories to avoid appreciating it.
Welcome to the internet age.

Lebron winning it all tonight
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This is gonna be an epic day.. Looks like no NT for a week with all this YUKU %$%%
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom