Official Miami Heat (4) vs OKC Thunder (1) NBA Finals Thread - Miami Heat NBA Champions

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Turning off the tv, f this game. Heat/Refs/Stern can go to hell!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Thunder can still make a comeback..

Stop it. 
Their confidence has been shot. They can deal with the Spurs in 6, but the Heatles... (all 8 on the court) >>>> * 

They'll "avenge" this loss similar to the Mavs.

Originally Posted by rashi

After this game the Heat fan will turn into the most obnoxious fan in sports. Which I thought there couldn't be one more obnoxious than a Phillie or a Cowboy fan.

they are in a class all their own smh

Free Throws are a godsend for the Thunder right now.

Game is far from over.

I hate how Flops have really infiltrated the modern game. Also there seems to be trends on certain calls. Like last year, swinging through the defenders arms got you two free throws, or faking the three and jumping into the defender. This year seems to be sliding in for the charge, and flopping. And thunder only down 10. Lets see if heat can close it out theyre up bcuz theyre like 8 for 13 from 3. Look no further than that stat.

Lulz @ those who think this game is over. Thunder will be gifted with FTs in second half just watch. Don't forget Wade has 3 fouls right now as well.
$t wants this to go back to OKC 
smile.gif

I've never seen a team so good, make the same mistakes over and over and never adjust and figure it out. I was talking bout this same *!$* last season with everyone overhelping on drives and +***@% will literally do it 4-5 possessions straight and give up an open 3 each time and not figure out, "you know what, I'm going to stay home on the shooter next time." I have only seen the last 2 minutes of the half and the highlights they showed thus far, but team looks mentally beaten.

Wade been riding that pine for a good amount of time now....I know his bodies ready.... Time for Lebron and Him to deliver that KO punch in this 3rd quarter
pimp.gif

After this game the Heat fan will turn into the most obnoxious fan in sports. Which I thought there couldn't be one more obnoxious than a Phillie or a Cowboy fan.

Most of them are lebron fans not heat fans tho

Don't understand why OKC won't push the ball more. Most of your key players aren't even 25, its an elimination game, run like's there's NO tomorrow..

Indeed. This offseason will be the biggest bragging right spectacle
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Most of them are lebron fans not heat fans tho
Yep. I was soooooooo mad when the Heat won in '06 
mad.gif

Definitely just a LeBron and Chalmers supporter on this current team.

I hate Bosh's face ..... Broke back Mike Miller ... Cole's +*@$%* flat top ...

OKC has no confidence, but one good run could turn that around ... How many fouls does Durant have ???

Oh look...OKC didn't change their defensive philosophy at all.

Huge turnover by Durant there.

Back
Top Bottom