OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Kiko was Dion Jordan's roommate in college. Could they be tryin to repair him still?

Oh... the guy who dtill isn't reinstated?

Got it...

Only this team.

For better or worse this is what it is...
I'm curious who will start at Sam and who will be Mike with Kiko and Misi.
Grimes will be gone, got younger on D. Apparently the Dolphins will bring in that Zone system. Only way I can think that Maxwell + Kiko trade works. Both are much better in zone.

With all the moving and shaking I expect Wake to be gone. Needing two ends... fully expect OV gone as well. Dion Jordan... a linebacker... would fill one of those roles when reinstated.

So if we are all playing along. Need a Right DE, Zone corner opposite Maxwell (Sean Smith?), FS and a bigger DT that commands two blockers for at least 1st and second down.

I see some potential with this trade if the Maxwell deal is restructured. Essentially a two year deal it reads... $11 million guaranteed. Kiko is on his final year of a rookie contract. Got two players for one 5th round pick and a swap of the firsts. Wasn't getting my Safety any way and I don't like anyone else at the top of the draft.

Took me awhile... but I see upside. Doesn't mean I like how they are doing it. I'd much rather pulled a Raiders or Astros years ago. Cut/Trade everyone and start from scratch, get all dead or bad debts off the books, fix my bottom line and go from there.

Been up sine 2 am, hasn't been a good day at work. End of rant.

Dolphins are dumb and would do that.

Until I see anything that's stated otherwise, I'll continue to think that's exactly what they did.

I only have so much hope in me for this stupid team.

I see we're trying to get a deal done with Mario. All these defensive players, yet I don't see anything about a freakin O-LINEMAN like Osemele who is headed to Oakland. Tannebaum is a moron. Good luck turning things around while ignoring the OL again.

I wouldn't have a problem with it. I think it makes sense drafting where we see value. With the recent news of Lamar hitting the market, I can see us going after Zeke. I would've said it makes no sense a month ago, now? I think I could justify it.

We just filled a major hole with grabbing Kiko, certainly buy us some flexibility in the first 3 rounds

Lamar and all RBs are expendable. He's not worth what he is asking fellas... not an $8 million a year RB. Just the facts of things.

Forte, Doug Martin, Starks, Morris all will be cheaper (with expection to Doug, might be the same) and are serviceable. Also looking to the future with Ajayi, who is much cheaper.

Already posted my thoughts on the trade.

Bringing in Mario who is a great run stopper, next to Suh, there is another piece.

Do I like how things are going? Not really... I'd much rather of built things like the Raiders. But the Dolphins are doing everything they can to be great. Is what it is at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
We swap 8th pick for 13th, 4th Rd pick, Kiko AND Maxwell..........................I like it

Lamar and all RBs are expendable. He's not worth what he is asking fellas... not an $8 million a year RB. Just the facts of things.

Forte, Doug Martin, Starks, Morris all will be cheaper (with expection to Doug, might be the same) and are serviceable. Also looking to the future with Ajayi, who is much cheaper.

Already posted my thoughts on the trade.

Bringing in Mario who is a great run stopper, next to Suh, there is another piece.

Do I like how things are going? Not really... I'd much rather of built things like the Raiders. But the Dolphins are doing everything they can to be great. Is what it is at this point.

$6.5 million a year for Lamar is doable. Which is what he's asking for. Plus, my homer U ties is part of the reason I'm pissed

And restructure Maxwell...
Like I said in my post, if true I like it as well.

At 13 I'd look to pick up Ronnie Staley or Jack Conklin (put either at Guard) and go from there.
And in the 4th there goes replacing Miller.

View media item 1943210

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I liked to of kept him?
100% and have stated as much multiple times.

But it's the nature of the beast, him in Dallas is going to kill.

NOW, they're saying the 4th might go to PHI........I'm just gonna wait til tomorrow :lol:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
The #Dolphins deal with pass-rusher Mario Williams should come today, sources says, and it's expected to land him $8M per year.

Mike GarafoloVerified account
‏@MikeGarafolo
It'll be a two-year deal for Mario Williams with the Dolphins. Not done yet but it will be.

Jordan Cameron restructured down from 7.5 to 6 mil. So looks like he's stayin.

Mario 2/16

Kiko + Maxwell

Could get comp picks for OV + LM next year.

Grimes cut.

Busy start. But givin up our 4th to drop down 5 slots. :smh:

Not 100% they gave up a 4th. First reports said the opposite.

Unless I missed where someone stated it as fact.

Back
Top Bottom