OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Hmm...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ryan-tannehill-wants-more-freedom-in-offense/

“Anytime you’re holding someone’s hand, you’re refusing to let them grow…,” Jennings said. “I’m going to speak for Ryan right now, which I typically don’t do. He wants some more freedom. He knows that he’s not been able to do the things that he really wants to do.”

I mean, not like we've BEEN saying he was locked down by idiots. Hopefully Gase will help free him.

Matt Miller has us getting

Alexander CB
Ogbah DE
Garnett OG
Booker RB (???)
Daniels LB
Simone FS
Vaitai OT
Thompson DE

Get rid of that Booker pick, and I'm interested. He had a good 4-5 guys on defense after the Booker pick that we could use.

Alexander, Ogbah, and Garnett 1-2-3 would fill 3 immediate holes. (and kick Dallas Thomas to the curb)

Obviously still really early, have to sort thru FA first, but this is a decent glimpse of what we could see.

How do y'all feel overall about the changes thus far? Who do you have as the phin's starting rb?

How do y'all feel overall about the changes thus far? Who do you have as the phin's starting rb?

Still a 7-9 team imo, talent is just not there. The LB core is the worst in football imo, no studs, secondary outside of Reshad Jones is not talented. Long ways from 10 wins with the state of the offensive line too.

I like Jay Ajayi as the starting back, give him a chance. He was a stud in college and looked good in his small opportunities.

Finnnnnnnns and Omar not gonna like this.......

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI Feb 9
Over the last 2 yrs, Ryan Tannehill has a 98.9 passer rating in final 2 minutes of a half (14 total TDs, 5 turnovers). #FreeTannehill

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 10h10 hours ago
Over last 2 yrs, Tannehill has led as many 4th Q comebacks (4) as Roethlisberger/Rodgers/Rivers & more than Brees/E Manning. #FreeTannehill

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 9h9 hours ago
Amazing how much hate is generated when you bring up Ryan Tannehill. The guy isn't that bad. Good lord.

Matty I ‏@TheMattyI 4h4 hours ago
I use the #FreeTannehill tag because I don’t think, despite starting for 4 yrs, that the guy has been put in the best position to succeed.

:nerd:

Matty I
@TheMattyI
Founder of The Phinsider & victim of a life-long abusive relationship w/ the Miami Dolphins. Firm believer that 'wins' is not a QB statistic.

Hmmmmm

Some bad/disturbing news.

Someone that I trust, and knows some things, has reason to believe we're about to be heavy in Free Agency again this year. :smh:

These fools never, *******, learn. :smh:

Someone that I trust, and knows some things, has reason to believe we're about to be heavy in Free Agency again this year. :smh:

lol I would love to go "my god what? I'm shocked!!"

But come on man... this isn't news.
Tannenbaum in office, Ross with never ending pockets and a need to splash every year.
I was already expecting this.

With your trusted source are they at least spending heavy at Guard filling both positions? Possibly MLB?

Got it. Usually the tampering starts with the combine. For sure curious what they will be trying to do.

Should be another eventful offseason gents.

Everywhere. He's getting cut. Still has a year or two in him. Fills a need. And loves Miami. Just hope he's not too costly.

Him next to Suh would be nice. Groom up Phillips as well, nice three man rotation.

Why am I just seeing this.

LOLLLLLLLLLL that better be smoke and mirrors

The person who told me has been right on many, many things.

And he's as disgusted about it as I am.

So we'll see.

It's already started...

Dolphins seem to do well with CFL guys.

Back
Top Bottom