OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

nthat.gif

Tom Garfinkel ‏@TomGarfinkel
Getting lots of ?s about shade location. 3rd grade science-depends on time of day, time of year. This is 1pm 9/15.

View media item 2121666

Visiting team is going to be HOT :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
" Priority No. 1 for Gase has to be fixing an offensive line that hasn’t been great this camp.

On paper, the line should be excellent, what with four former first-rounders on roster, including rookie Laremy Tunsil... "

Been reading they've been getting absolutely abused. Real early in camp, and they are brand new to the system... there will be headaches. But the first bad game everyone will yell it's Ryan Tannehill's fault... not looking forward to that.

On the flip side, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how good this wide 9 defense is. The front 4 + rotation SHOULD be something to see. Looking forward to see what they can do.

" Priority No. 1 for Gase has to be fixing an offensive line that hasn’t been great this camp.

On paper, the line should be excellent, what with four former first-rounders on roster, including rookie Laremy Tunsil... "

Been reading they've been getting absolutely abused. Real early in camp, and they are brand new to the system... there will be headaches. But the first bad game everyone will yell it's Ryan Tannehill's fault... not looking forward to that.

On the flip side, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing how good this wide 9 defense is. The front 4 + rotation SHOULD be something to see. Looking forward to see what they can do.

I mean, the other side of the equation is exactly what you pointed out. The defensive front may be what it should've been last year. Not making any excuses for the O-line, because I also think the defensive fronts in our own division, and across the league will also be as strong. But I think, rather hope, that is the case.

...Now if they're struggling against the second team d-line? I'm concerned.

I'm also a little nervous that our first depth chart has Dallas and Billy starting.

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 7h7 hours ago
The Miami Dolphins were 0-9 in games where Lamar Miller got 12 or fewer carries last year.

The Miami Dolphins were 6-1 in the other seven.

Ian Kenyon ‏@IanKenyonNFL 7h7 hours ago
Against the NYG last yr, Dolphins led 24-17 early in 3rd Q. Lamar Miller had 10 carries for 86 yards. Ended with 12 for 89. Dolphins lost.

|I :smh:

If I recall I was going on a f-cking tirade about that.

Pre-season, I know. But this looks horrible, this o-line is atrocious per usual.

Not sure why Dallas Thomas is still in a Dolphins Uni l, tbh.

Last edited:
Could of sworn I've read Dallas Thomas has been killin it. Huh...

Tannehill has been running for his life and getting smacked? Once again, his fault.

Been reading pbp... nothing sounds good so far.

I don't get why Dallas Thomas is the slated RG, he has no power/balance still. Start Bushrod and let's end the Thomas era

Not according to the experts...

Yea, I have no clue.
RT had 4 god damn passes and 3 of them he had people in his face in less than a second.

Different coaching staffs seem to stick with Dallas no matter how bad, I just don't understand what the fascination is...

Back
Top Bottom