OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Different coaching staffs seem to stick with Dallas no matter how bad, I just don't understand what the fascination is...

Mind blowing to me. Practices must be Orlando Pace like

They aren't tho. I hear/read sack, sack, sack, sack every damn day in practices. :lol:

I HOPE this is just Gase making a stand right off the bat, you, Tunsil, MUST EARNNNNNNNNN this job.

I pray that's it. That's GOTTA be it. Cuz.......Dallas......man. :smh: :lol:

They aren't tho. I hear/read sack, sack, sack, sack every damn day in practices. :lol:

I HOPE this is just Gase making a stand right off the bat, you, Tunsil, MUST EARNNNNNNNNN this job.

I pray that's it. That's GOTTA be it. Cuz.......Dallas......man. :smh: :lol:

Was thinking that, but at the same time he need those first team reps

When people try to overdramatize how "great" Jarvis Landry is, think of these.....

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 3m3 minutes ago
Average depth of target on catchable targets for Jarvis Landry last year: 5.9 yards.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 2m2 minutes ago
Landry was schemed open on 52 of his 125 catchable targets and had 14 Failed Receptions. He beat press-man just 17 times.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 45m45 minutes ago
The Dolphins had a huge Failed Reception number last year but they also had plays like this that didn't qualify:

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 44m44 minutes ago
That route should be angled more so you can protect the ball. Going towards goalpost just gives DB opportunity to undercut.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 43m43 minutes ago
To get the ball to Landry there you need to loft it or rifle it into a window that is barely bigger than the ball. That's on the WR.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf 21h21 hours ago
Charting Jarvis Landry. First 20 catchable targets:
Schemed open eight times.
Three failed receptions.

Whew.

Cian Fahey
‏@Cianaf
Schemed open = screen, routes behind LOS, backfield, release from stack, pick plays, option throws.

I've talked on this board FOR YEARS about not every damn thing bein on the Quarterback, and now we're seein analysis that proves it. This doesn't mean that Landry isn't good, or doesn't go all out, or doesn't have value, it's showing that he is NOT in the realm of WR's that can get open on their own, and can impose their will on a defense. Landry simply can't do that. We have to use "trickery" for lack of a better word to get him open, and even when we do, he has 14 failed receptions.

Let's hope that Gase can help get him on track more efficiently, as well as improve the Oline, and the run game, THEN we can worry about how our Quarterback looks, not before all that's fixed. (Not to even mention our issues with Cameron)

Just another sack and another 3 and out.

Same ol same ol.

2 dropped TDs, Kenny Stills has all the room in the world on the 55 yard pass and has no control and steps out.

Goes for it on 4th down and no one is open...

Tannehill's Fault.

Can't run the ball more than 2 yards...
Can't get open...
Can't catch...
Swiss cheese defense.

Legitimate question...
How does this team go around .500 every year?

And, again, ANOTHER dropped touchdown.

Jesus F-cking Christ.

CqRYq7rVMAQaLVZ.jpg

"It's only pre-season."

"It's only pre-season."
smokin.gif

Watched Tanne's throws from Saturday's game.

And he looked damn good. There in lies the great Tannehill debate. He was poised in the pocket, he scanned the field, and he stood tall. There were a few Illadvised throws that he will not get away with playing the Seahawks.

And with that in mind, I also think the Cowboys will have one of the worst Defenses in the NFL.

Not sure about very good but...
I do think both first teams looked good against a solid team.

All these drops though...

I'm probably late but....tipped passes at the line that lead to interceptions are no longer counted against the QB? As far as stats and game logs?

Back
Top Bottom