OFFICIAL @MIAMIDOLPHINS 2016 PLAYOFFS! THREAD (10-6) :::: NEXT: WILDCARD Vs @STEELERS 1:00PM EST CB

Been 8 tough years since the last playoff appearance.

I was at that game against the Ravens. Hopefully we make a better showing this season.

Regardless, this season has been an incredible ride.

Gase=COTY

Does Tanny come back for the Wild Card Round?

Hopefully not. Why risk his long term health (and come back rusty) in a long shot chance to win anyways? (@Pitt in January is gonna be a *****)

If we somehow make a run, and it's 1-2-3 weeks later and he's running and practicing, etc....Then I guess I'd trust Gase to do right either way. Sit or play, he'd know better than I.

Been 8 tough years since the last playoff appearance.

I was at that game against the Ravens. Hopefully we make a better showing this season.

Regardless, this season has been an incredible ride.

Gase=COTY

Same, left in the closing minutes, Pennington was throwing the ball all over the field... to the Ravens :lol:

Long 8 years fellas. Long 8 years.

playoffs 
pimp.gif

4 defensive starters out vs. Patriots Sunday... this should be fun.

Miami took their HFA last year at end of season when it meant absolutely nothing to Miami.

I wish we could just skip this week's game, since we know we aren't getting the #5 seed

you know tom brady is 6-8 lifetime in Miami, right?

How many of those games were meaningless end of season games for them though? They're playing for HFA.

Miami took their HFA last year at end of season when it meant absolutely nothing to Miami.

yep.

never easy in Miami. dunno if it's the heat or what. but it'll be a game

btw...heard the field is a mess. y'all need to get that taken care of :lol:

Back
Top Bottom