Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

sol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you effin foooooool

yo, since this twins game thing is too dang expensive...i'm thinking October 5th- Wiz Khalifa at First Ave.

Whoever said that the Nike store right now was turning into a running store was wrong.

The new Nike store (is it officially going to be a Niketown?) is going into the space that Ruehl 90210 or whatever it was called used to occupy before it closed. Talked to a worker today in the small store next to Bose and he said it was going to be 4x bigger than the existing store and that they would carry more products for other sports not in the current store like golf and tennis, in addition to carrying more basketball products and Jordan products.

So then I asked him if there would be the possibility of the store getting more limited GR stuff (i.e. Chaos Kobe Vs) and he said there was a "good possibility" of that happening.

Anyway, long story longer, it sounds like the current store did pretty well and they are expanding and will most likely carry the stuff that most Niketowns carry.

So it's not exactly a HOH, but at least it's a step in the right direction?

Originally Posted by KG21

Whoever said that the Nike store right now was turning into a running store was wrong.

The new Nike store (is it officially going to be a Niketown?) is going into the space that Ruehl 90210 or whatever it was called used to occupy before it closed. Talked to a worker today in the small store next to Bose and he said it was going to be 4x bigger than the existing store and that they would carry more products for other sports not in the current store like golf and tennis, in addition to carrying more basketball products and Jordan products.

So then I asked him if there would be the possibility of the store getting more limited GR stuff (i.e. Chaos Kobe Vs) and he said there was a "good possibility" of that happening.

Anyway, long story longer, it sounds like the current store did pretty well and they are expanding and will most likely carry the stuff that most Niketowns carry.

So it's not exactly a HOH, but at least it's a step in the right direction?

Well ,Not really, cuz u did walk in there today right? What did you see? ALLLLLL RUNNING STUFF right?  So Essentially it is a Nike Running Store... Its been like that for a month or 2..

It IS a all Running store as of now til Novemember atleast... And yeah it is; NikeStore will be Niketown come Nov.

Also, I was at MOA today too Btw
laugh.gif

I went to Albertville today.  Absolutely nothing good there. 
And i went there yesterday , I agree nothin much at all...

Not a big deal, just wanted to try and get the facts out there. So yes, it is primarily a running store right now, but it won't be open much longer so it doesn't even matter.

The main thing is, we're getting a Niketown! Only took like 10 years to get one, so at this rate, we should get a HOH by 2020.

Thanks for posting info about a summit in Dallas in the MN thread...

Originally Posted by KG21

Not a big deal, just wanted to try and get the facts out there. So yes, it is primarily a running store right now, but it won't be open much longer so it doesn't even matter.

The main thing is, we're getting a Niketown! Only took like 10 years to get one, so at this rate, we should get a HOH by 2020.

Thanks for posting info about a summit in Dallas in the MN thread...
Man I'll be 29, hopefully I'll still be in to shoes.
laugh.gif

Not holding my breathe about NIKETOWN in MN.
When was the last time you take an employee's word about things like this for fact?

Look what happen with the current Nikestore got hyped into and what it became. We in MN, I don't believe it until I see it
smile.gif

Either BOMP or Turnt Up (honey in north east over the river) tonight maybe for me. But Wiz show for october 5th is definitely affordable and easy to do for a meetup. First-Avenue
smokin.gif
and the price if reasonable at 17 bucks. I expect a sellout by him again being an 18+ show.

Anyone cop infrared 90s? I'm hittin the mall today to get mine probably/possibly(8/8.5:smile: )

Anyone on here worker of FTL/CHA/FA?

~Lefty

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Not holding my breathe about NIKETOWN in MN.
When was the last time you take an employee's word about things like this for fact?

Look what happen with the current Nikestore got hyped into and what it became. We in MN, I don't believe it until I see it
smile.gif
In my brief conversation with the employee at the Nike Store in MOA, I vaguely remember him saying it's not quite going to be a Niketown but just a bigger Nike Store. We will see if it ends up being a full-fledged Niketown or just a bigger Nike Store, but the store is already under construction, it's on the second floor next to Gilly Hicks and across from Abercrombie. ForeverDecember says it will be a Niketown.

yeah, i talked for a while with my boy at nike over the weekend, he said what KG21 just stated. it won't be a niketown, just a much bigger store that gets most of the product that a niketown would get. we should try & get a little basketball game set up before summer's over.

I am down for basketball.

I hoop at Lifetime, Lakeville mostly, but I'll go to Eagan or Bloomington South sometimes.

As long as they have a better selection before they turned it into a running store I'm fine.

BOMP!!! this Friday people! Last BOMP at the Bedlam Theater. Stop in for good dj's, great company, and freaks on the dance floor
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I work at one of the three nike stores in MN and to my knowledge there has been no confirmation of a Ntown in MN. To my knowledge they will continue to be a concept store, only are expanding as all of the MN sites are doing far better than expected. Both Medford, and Albertville were recently redone also.

Scottsdale is getting one though AZ.  

I am down for ball as well. Lifetime is ehh when it comes to running pickup in the city, but dtown and Fridley have some good runs.

Also I haven't been to MOA in forever, where is this supposed NT going?

Bomp was dope. Curren$y is on September 5th. 15$ apparently, due to misprint on the flyer. JETZZZZZZ
Wiz on october 5th, which seems like the #NT meetup

Ludacris on september 12th. Nas and Damian Marley on september 6th.

~Leftys

jordan23collecta:

I'm in South Minneapolis, near Powderhorn Park.

I don't have a gym membership yet, haven't really had time to go anyways... ALWAYS busy with work and school.

What day do you guys typically play?

Minneapolis Community and Technical College

http://niketalk.com/topic/265321

Anybody go here?

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

jordan23collecta:

I'm in South Minneapolis, near Powderhorn Park.

I don't have a gym membership yet, haven't really had time to go anyways... ALWAYS busy with work and school.

What day do you guys typically play?

Minneapolis Community and Technical College

http://niketalk.com/topic/265321

Anybody go here?

okay..i usually go to Lifetime in woodbury, or if we go outside it will be at walton park in oakdale right next to the highschool ..we are usually up at walton a good 3-4 times a week too

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom