Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

Lol , how many times has everyone talked about a summit then flaked or it fell through... i dont ever bother...hahahha but i maybe at soundset today

shoutout to all of yall who were at soundset...I was the black dude with a flat top. not the lightskin one.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

shoutout to all of yall who were at soundset...I was the black dude with a flat top. not the lightskin one.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

werallequal wrote:
Lol , how many times has everyone talked about a summit then flaked or it fell through... i dont ever bother...hahahha but i maybe at soundset today

hey, we had a summit one time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Possible summit June 16...wiz khalifa and big Sean...who is in?

I'm not sure if I'm up on enough big sean and wiz to even go....lol although they have a few songs I like

^Same here.

Anybody go to House of Hoops today for the True Blues? How was it?

Can anyone give me an Albertville update?  I'm rolling down there next week.  Thanks!

I called the outlet store in albertville today and they said they have not gotten the Banned 1's and they WILL NOT be getting them. =(

Originally Posted by CreativeRoyalty

What's up Twin Cities!
Hello there sir.  Welcome!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Add me as a friend dude, it won't let me without upgrading my profile.
Went to HOH today, meh 
eyes.gif

Picked up the teal Air Max 90's from Albertville for $55, that was it though. They had Foamposite 1's for $120 I think it was.

Can anyone be so kind as to which malls, other than the MOA, are good places to check out?  What's good with Burnsville Center and Rosedale? 

Moving to Minneapolis (Dinkytown) this weekend for the third straight summer 
pimp.gif

Starting lease in St. Paul on Sept. 1 near Macalester and across from Groveland Tap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Moving to Minneapolis (Dinkytown) this weekend for the third straight summer 
pimp.gif

Starting lease in St. Paul on Sept. 1 near Macalester and across from Groveland Tap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word, I live close to Dinkytown. I stay by the TCF Stadium.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by CreativeRoyalty

What's up Twin Cities!
Hello there sir.  Welcome!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Add me as a friend dude, it won't let me without upgrading my profile.
Went to HOH today, meh 
eyes.gif
I'm a lady dude, lol. I follow you on Tumblr.

Man does anybody have blk red 6's sz 11.5 - 12.5 i need a pair for a decent price ..trade ... etc.....

For anyone interested..Studiiyo23 has some Banned 1's for sale. Have to call them or look them up on FB for the price

My friend says that Albertville has "terrible" selection right now. Anyone else been there lately?

Back
Top Bottom