Official Minnesota Thread *Post Everything MN Here*

We are hosting Sneakerphilia's 1st annual buy/sell/trade event at Epic Night Club on Sunday Aug.21. More info to come. Hope to see you guys there.

If you have tons of shoes to sell or want to trade, I would recommend getting a booth. If you only have a couple of boxes, you should be fine carrying it around with you. We are currently trying to get DJ Jazzy Jeff (who is a huge sneakerhead) to come DJ for the event. We will also be working to get Dom Kennedy to come perform.  

Originally Posted by soledout23

We are hosting Sneakerphilia's 1st annual buy/sell/trade event at Epic Night Club on Sunday Aug.21. More info to come. Hope to see you guys there.
Is there a website for more info on this event?

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Moving to Minneapolis (Dinkytown) this weekend for the third straight summer 
pimp.gif

Starting lease in St. Paul on Sept. 1 near Macalester and across from Groveland Tap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you enjoy your time in the Cities.  I LOVE it here!  There is plenty to do here.  Anybody who says it's boring, are either boring themselves, or hanging with the wrong people.

Speaking of things to do here:

They're having a Midwest Tomato Fest Brawl at the end of this month at Afton Alps, in Hastings. It's an allday festival with music and food. After seeing the people in Spain do it all of these years, I've ALWAYS wanted to do this. I bought 2 tickets, 1 was at half price.

http://midwesttomatofest.eventbrite.com/

Originally Posted by oshee

Flyers and more info for the event will be available next week.

Originally Posted by oshee

Flyers and more info for the event will be available next week.

whats the pricing on the table/booth ? And is this a definate ? Event?

wat stores should i check out when i come visit the twin cities? was looking at 6twelve and mindstate but dont know wat else

Originally Posted by bhergh

wat stores should i check out when i come visit the twin cities? was looking at 6twelve and mindstate but dont know wat else

studiiyo23 and phenom

Finally able to post - just had to give a shout out to my fellow twin cities NT'ers...long time lurker, happy to be here

Originally Posted by modifiedbear

Finally able to post - just had to give a shout out to my fellow twin cities NT'ers...long time lurker, happy to be here
Great to have you
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen the Lebron Solar Red's in the Twin Cities area? Nike MOA had them but they went fast since @nikestore twitter was directing people to call and order them over the phone.

Anyone have information on the space jam SB's? I hit up Studiyo23 and they said to try CalSurf and Familia in uptown...

Originally Posted by modifiedbear

Has anyone seen the Lebron Solar Red's in the Twin Cities area? Nike MOA had them but they went fast since @nikestore twitter was directing people to call and order them over the phone.
Shouldn't HOH get some soon? I would have bet that HOH would get them as well.

A few days late I know, but I live in Uptown and went to both Familia and Cal Surf for the Space Jam SB's.  Familia had a longer line so I camped out at Cal Surf and struck out. They only got like 15 pairs and Familia couldn't have got that much more. Oh well...
As for the Lebron Solars, MOA was the only place I saw that got them in the area so far - I copped on phone order from NT Portland

seen a guy asian guy at the mcydee's in dinkytown with the DMP 11s, said he had over 300 pairs! If you on here I was that guy you was talking to wearing the bordeaux's

Good luck with the event and I hope it has a good turnout but I won't be going.

Back
Top Bottom