OFFICIAL Minnesota Vikings Season Thread: Bummer dudes.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

This will not be the official thread come Sunday. I hope not anyway.

It's not intended to be...Look at the title. It's the Vikings season thread. Not game thread. Relax.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by jthagreat

This will not be the official thread come Sunday. I hope not anyway.

It's not intended to be...Look at the title. It's the Vikings season thread. Not game thread. Relax.
Im actually pretty calm. thanks for pointin that out tho.

Vikings getting lucky early on in the second half. Childress needs to find that killer instinct REAL QUICK. this pitty pat run game to run the clock is notgoing to win them a SB.

Fun win. Not satisfied. Vikes must bring their A+++ game against N.O. I'll enjoy this one for a few days though.

Vikes have been to this game three times before in my life...3rd times a charm!

Champagne.jpg

##### I can't stand the Saints. I don't like the Colts, but I hope they stomp on the Blunder from America's down under.

I mean Brett didn't have to hop on the choppa that day....
he could have just left y'all with what's his name.
laugh.gif

Now you guys have to go thru the will he return or retire drama, the farve curse in the end you guys are gonna end up like the jets and packers......hating his guts, good season tho

Aaron Rodgers told me to say hi.
smile.gif

jk. Good season Vikes and Vikes fans.

Unfortunately, you guys had to suffer the Brett Favre we've gotten to know and love.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Now you guys have to go thru the will he return or retire drama, the farve curse in the end you guys are gonna end up like the jets and packers......hating his guts, good season tho

They both went to playoffs this year...

Back
Top Bottom