Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

is this even in the pipeline to come out?

man I always ask them and they say yes but it's been like that for 3 years now

they posted this pic on their Instagram which makes me wonder if this might be a surprise release for the All Star Weekend
View media item 1395182

Damn, man. I hope they stop delaying then. That white Sixers is my favorite bball uni of all time. Hell, I may just cop the first Fab album on CD when I buy that :lol:

wow I rarely drop $300 on a jersey but this is happening today! I am going to go down to the store and see if they have it

wow I rarely drop $300 on a jersey but this is happening today! I am going to go down to the store and see if they have it

Let us know if they do. I already tried to order it but keep getting an error and I know it's not my cards.

~edit~ nevermind, I'm just dumb. I had the wrong billing address by default. Hope to get this in tomorrow or Monday at the latest. :smokin

Last edited:
That's funny. Random *** drop. That Mutombo is cold too.

M&N needs to do the #6 jersey.

And the shiny blue and white jerseys next.

Last edited:
damn that Yao and AI will be copped eventually along with a Spreewell and maybe LJ if we get that 100 deal ever again. Gotta wait for that next sale.

damn that Yao and AI will be copped eventually along with a Spreewell and maybe LJ if we get that 100 deal ever again. Gotta wait for that next sale.

doubt the AI jersey hangs around for a $100 sale especially being the 1st time it's been made at least in the era where they make real sizes that don't start at XXXXXXXXXXXXXL

Back
Top Bottom