Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally got my AI jersey after FedEx decided to stop being lazy and actually deliver something :smh: stillin729 stillin729 , you aren't kidding when you say it's snugger than usual, all of my jersey's are a 44 and I can usually wear a t-shirt under it fine but this one seems to run smaller than usual. How is it compared to your rookie home one?
View media item 1409526

yeah man it's def small, I tried it on and got my gf's opinion and she was like "yeah that's def way too tight"

I am returning mine for a 40, M&N customer service blows, I emailed them twice for an RA# and called with no answer, never seen a company make it so hard to return something :smh:

Last edited:
NT, here is a link to a completed listing, (Not live lin) can anyone tell me if this seller stuff is legit, looks legit but I am terrible at telling, if he is, seems like there some good deals to snag.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf2c89338

the jersey in those pics is def legit

Hopefully what is in the pics will ship, if not, will return
ordered a larry bird jersey from him for 155. lets see what arrives.

Nice, My Mj should come tomorrow, will post pics this weekend, few 1 other NT member said they ordered from him and it was legit stuff, so hopefully we good man.

M&N's customer service really blows

emailed 3 times for RA# and called 3 days in a row with no one answering their phone :smh:

I am sending my AI back and filing a dispute with AMEX if they give me trouble because it doesn't have an RA# which I am sure they will because they seem to get off giving people a hard time

That $100 sale M&N had last year was an eye opener to me on how bad their customer service is. They charge way too much to be that ****** with customer service IMO.

That $100 sale M&N had last year was an eye opener to me on how bad their customer service is. They charge way too much to be that ****** with customer service IMO.

it's unreal, I am going to send it back now and file a dispute with AMEX, let them handle the charges being frozen because they can't return an email or phone call

How do you just blatantly ignore customers? about to blow up their twitter

I would never buy this brand if the people in the store weren't cool which is where I buy most of my stuff

it's unreal, I am going to send it back now and file a dispute with AMEX, let them handle the charges being frozen because they can't return an email or phone call

How do you just blatantly ignore customers? about to blow up their twitter

I would never buy this brand if the people in the store weren't cool which is where I buy most of my stuff

Dude, it's totally unprofessional. They blantanly hung up on me a few times, and I was trying to buy a jersey. It's really a joke.

Finally got my AI jersey after FedEx decided to stop being lazy and actually deliver something
mean.gif
@StillIn729, you aren't kidding when you say it's snugger than usual, all of my jersey's are a 44 and I can usually wear a t-shirt under it fine but this one seems to run smaller than usual. How is it compared to your rookie home one?
Did the jersey come in that box? And would you recommend someone whom wears a 44 to buy a 48?

Dude, it's totally unprofessional. They blantanly hung up on me a few times, and I was trying to buy a jersey. It's really a joke.

Yup and when you call if they do anwser they give you major attitude like doing their job is a problem

I was just going to exchange the AI for a bigger size but I said screw it and just want a refund

When I'm not pissed off I'll but the AI again :lol:

I know this is a long shot but is anyone up for trades in here? I copped the Magic Lakers 84-85 joint in yellow & the Vince Carter 88-89 in purple during last May's sale. Picked up the M (size 40) but these joints are too small. I'd love to trade for a L, and I know M&N ain't taking it back. I'd be willing to trade for a different style jersey as well. Hit me if interested. Never worn with the tags still on.

Finally got my AI jersey after FedEx decided to stop being lazy and actually deliver something :smh: [@=https://niketalk.com/members/40017"media, 1409526"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]
Did the jersey come in that box? And would you recommend someone whom wears a 44 to buy a 48?

I'm also gonna ask for a 48 but I may just go to Philly within the next week or two and try it in-store before going through all that trouble through the mail. The box is actually for the Enterbay Iverson figure I bought. These both just happened to be delivered at the same time.

IV01.jpg

Last edited:
they really are the worst customer service, I got a reply because I blew up their FB and they told me that it will be delayed because I didn't get an RA# (because they don't reply or pick up their phones) so I told them that's fine and I am in the process of filing a dispute with AMEX...screw them

they really are the worst customer service, I got a reply because I blew up their FB and they told me that it will be delayed because I didn't get an RA# (because they don't reply or pick up their phones) so I told them that's fine and I am in the process of filing a dispute with AMEX...screw them

That's just horrible. :smh:

yeah my reading comp was meh. let me know if you try to sell it. might be interested. prob shouldn't be spending the money though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom