Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hi guys quick question i guess im not the first one asking so sorry in advance...i want to buy my first MnN short fofr the summer but not sure about the size to chose . I usually wear an Xl in Nike short is the sizing chart the same for them ? thanks in advance 

Love the red Gary Payton jersey.

Came in to post that Nolan Ryan jersey. Gorgeous jersey, never gets old.

Hi guys quick question i guess im not the first one asking so sorry in advance...i want to buy my first MnN short fofr the summer but not sure about the size to chose . I usually wear an Xl in Nike short is the sizing chart the same for them ? thanks in advance 

Check the website for sizing charts and it tells you how to measure for accurate size

Its also looks like M&N FINALLY corrected the 1980 Astros and made them with heat pressed letters and numbers on the front.  It only took them 5 or more different production runs to get it right.  Something just doesnt look "right" about it.  90% of their new china stuff looks "off" to me but i also remember the "good days"

Back
Top Bottom