Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How many people are really buying these for retail?

Not me. Any of my M&N purchases the past 3 years have all been during sales. Ralph Lauren and M&N, never pay retail and always wait for sales.

Father's Day sale is usually 40% off, right?

Last edited:
Just a heads up, once M&N sells out of a jersey they normally dont restock.  Once there gone, there gone till the next season or next production run which is usually the next season if the player is still under contract.  Thats why you see some players one year then never again.  Because the contract ran out and needs to be resigned with that particular player

Just a heads up, once M&N sells out of a jersey they normally dont restock.  Once there gone, there gone till the next season or next production run which is usually the next season if the player is still under contract.  Thats why you see some players one year then never again.  Because the contract ran out and needs to be resigned with that particular player

I don't know how true this is, last year with the $100 sale, I bought a GP jersey. Bought the wrong size and of course it was sold out online. So I had to call the store and they were running a similar promotion 40% off. Shortly after the $100 sale was over, the GP showed up again in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
any deals on MLB jerseys anywhere? wanna cop a Matt Harvey jersey but not for retail. shouldve jumped on it during that 20% off sale.

I don't know how it works. I've seen certain players restock 2-3 times a year and other players not at all.

any deals on MLB jerseys anywhere? wanna cop a Matt Harvey jersey but not for retail. shouldve jumped on it during that 20% off sale.

They'll probably have a 20% or 25% sale within the next week or two. They always have that sale, it's why I have way too many jerseys :smh: I remember. It was 2-3 years ago, they had 50% off all Mets jerseys for like a month or two straight. Guess that's when they were real bad. Dickey, Wright and Harvey jerseys.

For the Rangers first game of our road to the Cup :smokin
View media item 1494229

I don't know how true this is, last year with the $100 sale, I bought a GP jersey. Bought the wrong size and of course it was sold out online. So I had to call the store and they were running a similar promotion 40% off. Shortly after the $100 sale was over, the GP showed up again in stock.
i know this also sounds weird but the online store and physical stores are separate.  They also remove a bunch of jerseys during sales because they dont want to sell all them for $100.  The GP couldve also just been a return from someone they put back up

i know this also sounds weird but the online store and physical stores are separate.  They also remove a bunch of jerseys during sales because they dont want to sell all them for $100.  The GP couldve also just been a return from someone they put back up

It could be, but knowing their customer service I doubt they got a return that fast. Like literally the next day after the sale L and XL was available. I thought it was a little suspect. But what do I know.

It could be, but knowing their customer service I doubt they got a return that fast. Like literally the next day after the sale L and XL was available. I thought it was a little suspect. But what do I know.
Like i said they remove some because they dont want to sell them all for $100.  Say they had 30 in sz 44 and 30 in sz 48.  They probably said ok we will sell half at $100 and then remove them and put them back up when the sale is over.  Also remeber this is a game, everyone ALWAYS wants whats sold out.  If they say something is sold out then all of a sudden there is demand for it.

Like i said they remove some because they dont want to sell them all for $100.  Say they had 30 in sz 44 and 30 in sz 48.  They probably said ok we will sell half at $100 and then remove them and put them back up when the sale is over.  Also remeber this is a game, everyone ALWAYS wants whats sold out.  If they say something is sold out then all of a sudden there is demand for it.

Makes sense, not arguing.

I don't know how it works. I've seen certain players restock 2-3 times a year and other players not at all.
They'll probably have a 20% or 25% sale within the next week or two. They always have that sale, it's why I have way too many jerseys :smh: I remember. It was 2-3 years ago, they had 50% off all Mets jerseys for like a month or two straight. Guess that's when they were real bad. Dickey, Wright and Harvey jerseys.

For the Rangers first game of our road to the Cup :smokin
View media item 1494229

LGR :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom