Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i dont know if i should of gone up a size in the authentic shorts... length wise the shorts look dope for a small... im 5'7 mind you...but the waist is really uncomfortable... i dont know if its the drawstring or what...i took the tags off too... maybe should of kept it on and switch for a medium... oh well
what's your waist size and what shorts did you get?

I'm a 33 waist and feel like I should try the small in the Pistons shorts. Joints hella wide :smh:. Length sits right on my knees, but I wouldn't mind hovering above.

That return/exchange process is buns though.

OK NT fam here are my 2 cents. The MN size chart is accurate and the shorts are TTS 99% of the time (Grizzlies may be debatable). All shorts have the same 8.5" inseam so the argument is about the level of comfort regarding the waist. If you have a natural 30" waist like me (long distance runner body), you should opt for the medium 40 to be conservative. However, 99% of the shorts' waist bands are stretchy, and has a range. I also own a few pairs of size 44 L shorts, and it still feels clean provided I use the drawstring. I would not recommend sizing down because the band is not heavenly soft like Egyptian cotton and has a tendency to cause chafing.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
^ how tall are you... damb if you a 30 and good with a medium then a small is not good enough for me and im a 32... when i read the sizing i was looking at the second column not the first

Fam, I'm 5'11/6 and a 30/32 and all my authentics are a small. The only one that's extra short on the length is those warriors shorts that are on sale at footaction. Those Memphis grizzlies I had to go up to a med though because of the waistband. Those look a little big on me. Wish the small worked smh. Dope *** pair.

Everyone doesn't care if their shorts stay baggy lol...

The waist is elastic and it has a drawstring. The length is not too drastic. You can wear it down or pull it up a bit for desired aesthetics.

What you can't adjust is the baggyness lol. I'm not down with shorts looking like Thai Kickboxer shorts with the extra puffy-ness, but I know some of y'all wanna look like T.J. Ford so I'll let y'all cook.

2u4h3jb.jpg

Stupid question the 50% off doesn't work on Kobe jerseys in store does it?

More jawns from the 40% off sale....

The Nets warm up jacket was on my wish list for the longest time but the $225 retail price was a total turn off for me since most are retailed at $150. Conceited's IG post sold me on it. The jacket was on clearance for $191 - 40% = $115 the cheapest I've seen it. The front and back Nets logo are actually embroidered twill (thin though) instead of screen printed. Lastly, the jacket has a full zipper and the sleeves have buttons/velcro opening for adjusting your fit.
IMG_20180828_175725-COLLAGE.jpg

I used to hate Dirk Nowitzki but my bball mindset was limited back then. Now that the NBA has progressed into a shoot first mentality vs inside game, Dirk at his prime would have been a force to be reckoned with and a match up nightmare in today's game.
IMG_20180828_175947-COLLAGE.jpg

+2 full kit wankers with the Bulls and Kings warm up jackets.
IMG_20180828_181007.jpg IMG_20180828_175538.jpg

Last edited:

The waist is elastic and it has a drawstring. The length is not too drastic. You can wear it down or pull it up a bit for desired aesthetics.

What you can't adjust is the baggyness lol. I'm not down with shorts looking like Thai Kickboxer shorts with the extra puffy-ness, but I know some of y'all wanna look like T.J. Ford so I'll let y'all cook.

2u4h3jb.jpg
I'm not sure but wouldn't those baggy shorts interfere with cross overs and increase chances of a TO?

Checkerboard Kings shorts just disappeared. Legit mad I didnt cop when Jeffersons first put em up and had that 30 off.
Starting to wonder if they gonna end up like those Jazz shorts that never restocked

Seems like a good day for all. I should have called in to see if they had that GSW Webber in my size at the store, but I was busy all day smh.

2u4h3jb.jpg
That’s extreme though, that’s basically a size small wearing a 56. For the most I could easily fluctuate 2 sizes. Xl fits me and so does xxl, could probably squeeze into an l too if it was some insane shorts that I had no choice for.

That’s extreme though, that’s basically a size small wearing a 56. For the most I could easily fluctuate 2 sizes. Xl fits me and so does xxl, could probably squeeze into an l too if it was some insane shorts that I had no choice for.

You know #NTextremes

Back
Top Bottom