Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

is the barcode the same for each size of the team? i want a small for the magic but its not on the website

The barcode #s are different depending on size. Not sure if you can order a small since it's not listed and sold out online. Doesn't hurt to go in-store and try though. If not go with medium, too good of a price. It's also free shipping .

Last edited:
$49.99 for the Magic. Go to footaction.com, search authentic magic shorts, click the size you want. It will show a barcode at the bottom. Take it to your nearest footaction and have them scan the barcode to order it. It's regular price on the website, but if you do this it will be $50.

Thanks for those instructions, I was able to access the bar codes on the mobile site, but not the app as someone else mentioned.
Hit up a FA near me and they had the L in the Warriors when I'm usually an XL. They said they found the XL in NYC, but they were not able to place an order for me even though I was in store, so not sure what was up with that. Bottom line I tried on the L and they fit perfect so I would recommend going size down when these types of deals pop up. I mostly rock with XL, but can do L as well so good to know going forward. Have another pair in XXL which obviously fit as well, but they're a little baggy. Prefer fitment on XL best and L next. Just a heads up there is a good amount of leeway with these shorts due to the drawstring.

9010302C-48A0-4FCA-81EF-EF5A54C00A54.jpeg
0AD2F06A-C2DB-4566-BADD-E30DED485D44.jpeg
3349552D-C506-4968-A50D-82B6F13AEF7B.jpeg
Left my local FA. They had Hakeem and Dirk swingman jawns for 49. Has both home and away Bulls warmups for 49. Had three size L Magic and a gang of Warriors for 49.

B83625E1-B1BB-425F-959A-397878EB3CD5.png 5C3ECE29-400F-47DB-912D-4557D6E423BE.png
Thanks for those instructions, I was able to access the bar codes on the mobile site, but not the app as someone else mentioned.
Hit up a FA near me and they had the L in the Warriors when I'm usually an XL. They said they found the XL in NYC, but they were not able to place an order for me even though I was in store, so not sure what was up with that. Bottom line I tried on the L and they fit perfect so I would recommend going size down when these types of deals pop up. I mostly rock with XL, but can do L as well so good to know going forward. Have another pair in XXL which obviously fit as well, but they're a little baggy. Prefer fitment on XL best and L next. Just a heads up there is a good amount of leeway with these shorts due to the drawstring.

I wonder why they wouldn’t let you order it. Maybe it depends on the employee and that one didn’t feel like doing the extra work.

I’m guessing since I have an older phone, the barcodes don’t pop up. I did get a barcode using the mobile site. But that sku looks different. I’m wondering if they scan that sku in store if it’ll pop up at $49.99 or the regular price.

Here’s pics of what I got on both the mobile site and the desktop site.

B83625E1-B1BB-425F-959A-397878EB3CD5.png 5C3ECE29-400F-47DB-912D-4557D6E423BE.png

I wonder why they wouldn’t let you order it. Maybe it depends on the employee and that one didn’t feel like doing the extra work.

I’m guessing since I have an older phone, the barcodes don’t pop up. I did get a barcode using the mobile site. But that sku looks different. I’m wondering if they scan that sku in store if it’ll pop up at $49.99 or the regular price.

Here’s pics of what I got on both the mobile site and the desktop site.

Honestly not sure but he scanned the L and found the XL in nyc but said he couldn’t place the order to ship to me. I never found the barcode with the app so couldn’t have him scan that. Think my FA app isn’t showing barcode because I’m on an older iPhone but I can find it on mobile site like you did. Anyway not a worry at end of the day because the L fit me, but would have scooped the XL as well if I could.

This is the barcode for the large white Magic authentics

CE4FEE05-6422-40A3-89BE-46F7A08EE81C.png

Can you please get the bar code for the warriors shorts in xl if you have the chance. I have the bar code for a large. But I want to see what the difference is.

Also in store. Do I have them scan the bar code or just type the numbers in?

is it just the magic and warirors that are on sale? the bulls either red or black would be copped if on sale or both actually

Can you please get the bar code for the warriors shorts in xl if you have the chance. I have the bar code for a large. But I want to see what the difference is.

Also in store. Do I have them scan the bar code or just type the numbers in?

They should just be able to scan the bar code, here’s the XL for the Warriors

8FA4290B-3DB0-4970-8DE7-1F19252FC320.png

is it just the magic and warirors that are on sale? the bulls either red or black would be copped if on sale or both actually

Yeah just the Magic and Warriors that are on sale. I plan on keeping an eye out in hopes that the Knicks or Bulls might go on sale soon

i guess ill try for a medium then since no small... i got use to the waist band on my knicks so its not that bad as i thought.. will try for the magic

Back
Top Bottom