Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

But I can see someone with an NBA ball pulling up to a court to use it and play with it. I don’t with a BAPE ball.

Yup. They're still wavy lol
7072BFCA-144E-470B-A2DB-03AA6022147D.gif

But I can see someone with an NBA ball pulling up to a court to use it and play with it. I don’t with a BAPE ball.
They’d get laughed off the court :lol:

But then again not many people wanna play with a nba game ball either, they’re used to these fake synthetic basketballs

NBA ball would probably deteriorate pretty quickly on a Street court or get stolen if somebody peeped it was the official ****

Nba game balls are $140-165

No idea why the price jumps around certain years but normally they are $140 for an actual leather game ball like they use
I thought the official Spalding ball was just $100, those prices are on par with an official match ball used for football. The difference in ball feel and touch between a $160 match ball and a $30 replica is like night and day.

Liverpool+FC+vs+Manchester+City+Premier+League+AZ5dzFL7HNfl.jpg

If you've never owned an official nba ball and have indoor access to play, it's a nice buy. Same for ncaa men's ball, they just feel different then what you normally buy. much better quality. I'm a PE teacher so I've had the fortune of being able to buy them for my kids. If you're worried about someone stealing it, honestly if you write your name on it with permanent marker it's hard to get it off without messing up the ball.

I thought the official Spalding ball was just $100, those prices are on par with an official match ball used for football. The difference in ball feel and touch between a $160 match ball and a $30 replica is like night and day.

Liverpool+FC+vs+Manchester+City+Premier+League+AZ5dzFL7HNfl.jpg

I think they were $100 about 10 years ago. TF-1000s were like $50 too. inflation i guess

If you've never owned an official nba ball and have indoor access to play, it's a nice buy. Same for ncaa men's ball, they just feel different then what you normally buy. much better quality. I'm a PE teacher so I've had the fortune of being able to buy them for my kids. If you're worried about someone stealing it, honestly if you write your name on it with permanent marker it's hard to get it off without messing up the ball.
Really? I bought one thinking it would be nice to have the real nba ball, but I hate it. It’s rock hard, and not broken in like the balls they use. It’s been gathering dust for five years or so. Maybe I’m just used to the soft synthetic balls, but I still haven’t found someone who liked it.

Really? I bought one thinking it would be nice to have the real nba ball, but I hate it. It’s rock hard, and not broken in like the balls they use. It’s been gathering dust for five years or so. Maybe I’m just used to the soft synthetic balls, but I still haven’t found someone who liked it.
My kids broke it in. Easy to do when they use it 20 hours a week so that may help. Although I do like the ncaa ball better. Last time I got the ncaa through work it was about $80

Everytime I bring my NBA ball, no one wants to play and complain saying its too hard, too heavy, and just doesn't feel right. I'm usually the only one that can palm it and I have no issues with the ball.

Lids excludes everything from their sales now. It's crazy. The amount of fitteds, jerseys and gear I've bought over the last ten years has dropped so much over the years. Lids had a few things I wanted but all excluded so I'm good.

Fanatics has a few jerseys I want but they're on sale so I can't use their code on top which is ****in dumb. And I can't stand they do free shipping codes instead of just free shipping for the day so you can't combine free shipping and the 25% off codes they have. SMH, Fanatics taking over has really ended most of my sports gear purchases.

Everytime I bring my NBA ball, no one wants to play and complain saying its too hard, too heavy, and just doesn't feel right. I'm usually the only one that can palm it and I have no issues with the ball.

Odd, my kids loved it, they would fight what group would get the ball lol.

I don't know, maybe its just my area. But I've had people walk off the court refusing to play the pickup games just because of the ball. And these are kids in college.

Lids excludes everything from their sales now. It's crazy. The amount of fitteds, jerseys and gear I've bought over the last ten years has dropped so much over the years. Lids had a few things I wanted but all excluded so I'm good.

Fanatics has a few jerseys I want but they're on sale so I can't use their code on top which is ****in dumb. And I can't stand they do free shipping codes instead of just free shipping for the day so you can't combine free shipping and the 25% off codes they have. SMH, Fanatics taking over has really ended most of my sports gear purchases.
U just sign up for free shipping thru shop runner it’s easy...

Back
Top Bottom