Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The Rock Basketball will always be the goat. Used to get crazy deals from anaconda, now they've merged they're harder to come by. Anaconda used to sell the overrun balls with logos from various conferences, teams or tournaments

I don't know, maybe its just my area. But I've had people walk off the court refusing to play the pickup games just because of the ball. And these are kids in college.
Used to be like that and probably still but most kids even adults these days never played with an actual broken in NBA ball.

Out the box it feels like plastic, takes a month or two of continuous use to start to break in, after that it’s game over and much better on the court.

A broken in nba game ball is better than any other ball, I can’t even go back to the evolution which is a damn good ball but nothing beats a true leather ball with perfect bounce

Used to be like that and probably still but most kids even adults these days never played with an actual broken in NBA ball.

Out the box it feels like plastic, takes a month or two of continuous use to start to break in, after that it’s game over and much better on the court.

A broken in nba game ball is better than any other ball, I can’t even go back to the evolution which is a damn good ball but nothing beats a true leather ball with perfect bounce

Even then, it feels slick when you're hands aren't sweaty which is why people complain plus the weight. So many soyboy beta ****s prefer to play with something light they can shoot with. I try to tell people you need to shoot around and warm up and then the leather gets tackier but no one wants to do that.

Even then, it feels slick when you're hands aren't sweaty which is why people complain plus the weight. So many soyboy beta ****s prefer to play with something light they can shoot with. I try to tell people you need to shoot around and warm up and then the leather gets tackier but no one wants to do that.
Oh yea def, even broken in, when you’re shooting and handling it, it will still feel slick then it improves and warms up basically

It’s a shooter ball as well IMO

Marshalls come up!
1D4BBCD6-32B2-41B1-9731-0C25EF15F3E1.jpeg
E578D087-5680-4072-B0F5-3BDD88CA5AB2.jpeg

this post got me wanting to cop a hockey jersey now. Too bad they fit HUGE, copped a Kings Gretzky in my size(36) a couple years back and it fit like a damn night gown

Had to send it back :smh:

this post got me wanting to cop a hockey jersey now. Too bad they fit HUGE, copped a Kings Gretzky in my size(36) a couple years back and it fit like a damn night gown

Had to send it back :smh:

Yeah I have to go down a size in hockey jerseys

M&N sizing...

For football I'm a 52. Basketball 56. Hockey 48. I hate their sizing.

Hockey jersey are always huge by design. They are baggy especially on the sleeves. I own 3 Reebok Edge jerseys in size 46 (smallest available) and they fit like an XXL in MN. The fact that I'm all skin and bones don't help.

Back
Top Bottom