Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I already returned mine. They gave me no issues at all. They even paid for the return shipping.

It came off pretty easily tbh. Used a white rag, hot water, then a dry white rag.

20200806_213435.jpg

After scoring a bunch of Swingman M&N Jerseys from the 50% off entire store sale from Lid's Locker Room, I got back into collecting throwbacks (particularly NBA) like it was 2003 all over again.

Swingman collection
20200806_222101.jpg

Mitchell & Ness Authentics.
I'll eventually tailor them because the authentics has a looser fit compared to the swingman, and IMO I kinda prefer the snug fit of the swingmans.
20200806_223038.jpg

Tailored alterations for my two Kobe Jerseys.

Don't mind the missing size label that's supposed to be attached to the bottom right edge of the jock tag. Looks like the seamstress forgot to reapply it when she altered both the width and height
20200806_222814.jpg

Bonus NFL M&N Jim Brown Jersey
20200806_230918.jpg

Bonus Reebok Authentics
Had these since '06 and tailored them recently....and yes, a 56 (3XL) was what I wore back then :lol:
20200806_223200.jpg

Bonus Champion Authentic T-Mac
20200806_230944.jpg

He needs attention that’s y he’s try to use a certain tone to get y’all to respond an try to sound sophisticated at same time. He typing with boat shoes on NT lmao

Were you referring to that Guccishades guy perhaps? And please elaborate about boat shoes.

They slimmed the font down on the Home jerseys. I like it better

20200806_193503.jpg

Not really slimmed down, just doesn't have the white border because it's not necessary on the white jersey. Definitely makes a bigger difference than you'd think, though.

He also called you out when you referred to a reseller as a molester/ rapist when you were salty u missed out on some lebrons.

Yes he sure did a few months ago on the morning of that LeBron VII Lakers colorway release. I wasn't salty as you said about missing out on that release.

I'd like to clarify I equated an individual on here that I had the misfortune of dealing with and knowing several years ago who I deemed a reseller as something repulsive because of his detrimental business conduct. And things got personal with him too as he caused problems with me. I'd rather not elaborate on the issues either.

So when I justifiably equated that jerk to atrocious things like that based on his detrimental ways of making lopsided deals with people, it had nothing to do with missing out on those LeBron VII because other members were trashing resellers for messing up the game for true shoe enthusiasts and I just chimed in using him as an example.

Last edited:
I hoop in the most beater shxt I can find

That's the right way to do it especially with regular folks because it's not like we're professionals who have endorsement deals that give us free gear to wear and use.

I did that with shoes that I no longer wear or need or that just diminished with age when I was exercising in the neighborhood rec center before it got closed down since March due to this stupid pandemic. The most recent shoe I used until it completely wears down was the Penny 1 Knicks colorway that came out in 2005. Then I'm going to use a pair of unused Nike Metcon I have sitting around.

I also wear old white t-shirts with tears and holes in them to exercise. So beater is the way to go honestly especially if you ain't rich.

It seems like a lot of us in here made the widespread mistake of wearing our clothes too big during the 2000s.

I'm an obvious example based on the high quantity of size 56 jerseys I stupidly had but thankfully purged by way of repurposing over the last several years and sporadically selling useless stuff at a severe loss a few years before I figured out how to repurpose. But I really got aggressive to purge crap since late 2017 and finally finished early this summer.

It seems like a lot of us who had authentic jerseys during the 2000s didn't realize we were wearing our stuff too big. It seemed to fit normal to me at that time for some odd reason. Some of my associates I used to deal with even told me my clothes were too big occasionally. I honestly didn't realize I was stupidly wearing my clothes too big until 2013 when a couple of cool a*$ gentlemen I used to deal with at ghetto Fox Hills Mall conveyed detailed assessments regarding that. I'll give them credit forever until I die.

It's ironic I wore my clothes big during the 2000s when I was lighter but I actually gained weight during this shutdown period since March and I still won't be able to fit a size 56/3XL jersey. And this is the heaviest I have been in my life! I guess being locked out of the neighborhood rec center forcing me to be inactive by default isn't good for me evidently.

I wonder what caused us to wear our clothes too big back then. Y'all should elaborate or share your scenarios. Even Allen Iverson doesn't wear his clothes too big anymore, but he still wears loose clothing at least. Perhaps it comes along with us being older now.

It seems like a lot of us in here made the widespread mistake of wearing our clothes too big during the 2000s.

I'm an obvious example based on the high quantity of size 56 jerseys I stupidly had but thankfully purged by way of repurposing over the last several years and sporadically selling useless stuff at a severe loss a few years before I figured out how to repurpose. But I really got aggressive to purge crap since late 2017 and finally finished early this summer.

It seems like a lot of us who had authentic jerseys during the 2000s didn't realize we were wearing our stuff too big. It seemed to fit normal to me at that time for some odd reason. Some of my associates I used to deal with even told me my clothes were too big occasionally. I honestly didn't realize I was stupidly wearing my clothes too big until 2013 when a couple of cool a*$ gentlemen I used to deal with at ghetto Fox Hills Mall conveyed detailed assessments regarding that. I'll give them credit forever until I die.

It's ironic I wore my clothes big during the 2000s when I was lighter but I actually gained weight during this shutdown period since March and I still won't be able to fit a size 56/3XL jersey. And this is the heaviest I have been in my life! I guess being locked out of the neighborhood rec center forcing me to be inactive by default isn't good for me evidently.

I wonder what caused us to wear our clothes too big back then. Y'all should elaborate or share your scenarios. Even Allen Iverson doesn't wear his clothes too big anymore, but he still wears loose clothing at least. Perhaps it comes along with us being older now.

Start a new thread about how your clothes were too big circa 2003. You can treat that as your personal forum to provide walls of text detailing your inner most thoughts and theories on the largeness of your attire and the fluctuation of your weight.

Bonus NFL M&N Jim Brown Jersey
20200806_230918.jpg
I have been looking at this Jim Brown jersey for a long time. What is the fit like compared to other jerseys you have in the same size? (To me baseball and basketball authentics have the same fit, I need a 44 in both of them. Wondering if this NFL authentic would be the same)

Back
Top Bottom