Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Here's a challenge for everybody. Try posting pics of yourselves in Chicago Bulls gear without wearing Jordans. Or any team sports gear without Jordan's on.

98EBADD6-5DD6-4B20-A182-41BCE50FC528.jpeg
Guys I really wanted for M&N to make this in authentic form but I guess its wishful thinking right now. I never own any swingman jerseys and all my M&N NBA authentics are size 44 L. To those who own both authentic and swingmans is the sizing the same? Really considering copping this Kemp
Dont do it. You can find the authentic Kemp that they made during the jersey era on eBay from time to time. You gonna get that swingman in and hate it.

Dont do it. You can find the authentic Kemp that they made during the jersey era on eBay from time to time. You gonna get that swingman in and hate it.

Thanks for conveying to that guy that Swingman versions will always be absolute :emoji_poop:

I'll always equate getting a Swingman instead of authentic to '90s WCW when sorry stupid Eric Bischoff & idiot racist egomaniac Hulk Hogan came up with Renegade, a bootleg Ultimate Warrior, because that sorry promotion couldn't get the real one. Getting copies of anything is never good.

Yes you can find jerseys made in the 2000s on eBay occasionally, but be forewarned that most of them had irregular sizing due to the factories having inconsistent sizing templates for whatever reason. I know firsthand because I spent years purging them from my possession.

You fancy yourself good with words. Try describing things you dislike without being horribly offensive.

I never fancied myself in any way like you claim. I just try to articulate things properly so people understand me. I mean I have a 5th grade level education because ghetto middle school and ghetto high school failed me since I didn't learn crap there after elementary school so I have to rise above that by articulating right instead of accepting the way below substandard education system I suffered through.

It's impossible for me to describe anything I despise any other way. I'll never have anything nice that is legitimately bad or I deem bad based on experience and views. I ain't offensive, I just don't sugarcoat things or tell people what they want to hear or what they like to hear.

Fanatics got this Kobe for 30% off with code AWARD. Added my fan cash and it came out to $200.54 for me.

6B5BC0CC-40DB-499C-9541-A5B7CDCADA2A.png
Wow I bought this off M&N less than a month ago for $300. I also bought a Jordan Jersey from Fanatics this morning and didn't know about the code; the only code they show is the free shipping one.,

They haven’t done that Kemp in an authentic in a long time...

Feel like it ain’t ever coming back

I’d want it if they did shape of the Jersey right

:rofl: the realest just keeping it real

I guess so since you're making it a play on my alias namesake.

But a majority of us on here despise Swingman realistically which is a good thing. So it's pointless for us to even take a look at them or give them any consideration.

Thanks for conveying to that guy that Swingman versions will always be absolute :emoji_poop:

I'll always equate getting a Swingman instead of authentic to '90s WCW when sorry stupid Eric Bischoff & idiot racist egomaniac Hulk Hogan came up with Renegade, a bootleg Ultimate Warrior, because that sorry promotion couldn't get the real one. Getting copies of anything is never good.

Yes you can find jerseys made in the 2000s on eBay occasionally, but be forewarned that most of them had irregular sizing due to the factories having inconsistent sizing templates for whatever reason. I know firsthand because I spent years purging them from my possession.
Thanks for opening my eyes and showing the truth!!!
3CC02C3D-46B8-4039-9660-495CB776CC33.jpeg

ED509012-6E0B-4885-9DDC-781A1DADEEEA.jpeg

They haven’t done that Kemp in an authentic in a long time...

Feel like it ain’t ever coming back

I’d want it if they did shape of the Jersey right

You're right, that '90s Sonics style hasn't been produced since the 2000s so if you got one of those you would be getting an irregular shape one.

Just hold out with hope they'll get rehashed this decade. Remember, Mitchell & Ness tends to go in cycles with producing authentic stuff for whatever odd reason. I assume Kemp still licenses his rights with them, I mean he has a boatload of kids out of wedlock to support, like 10 I believe so he can use that extra income from apparel with his name in addition to his NBA career earnings. But at least it's great to see that man is reformed now and active with his kids.

Yeah if they rehash it this decade, you'll definitely get a correct fitting one at least although it'll be outsourced unfortunately.

Thanks for opening my eyes and showing the truth!!!
3CC02C3D-46B8-4039-9660-495CB776CC33.jpeg

ED509012-6E0B-4885-9DDC-781A1DADEEEA.jpeg

Oh :emoji_poop:, thanks a lot for making me :emoji_laughing:🤣😆😂 with this compare and contrast thing you posted.

But on a serious note, both of them are dead.

The fake one shot himself in the head in 1999 after WCW released him because he was worthless after fans realized out the gate in 1995 that he wasn't the real Ultimate Warrior. Although Renegade was a sorry copycat piece of trash, it's sad that he didn't have the mental fortitude to keep on living. He was given a massive push, then WCW demoted him bad after they had to discontinue his gimmick because they were facing a lawsuit from WWF for biting their trademarked Ultimate Warrior. It's unfortunate he let the game use him, but wasn't prepared for massive failure and took the weak and easy way out.

What's also bad is that punk loser Hulk Hogan didn't provide him support after pressuring him to actually watch tape of Ultimate Warrior so he could emulate his mannerisms and image thoroughly. Hogan just used him for a lamebrain copycat idea but couldn't be a true friend when he failed. I think it's logical to blame Hogan for that man's demise in business and life.

Ultimate Warrior finally died in 2014 after a multitude of death rumors that have circulated about him since the early '90s. I'm quite sure you can attribute his death to his rampant steroid abuse during his first WWF stint. I can't believe that nutjob was fired 3 times by that promotion but ended up in their Hall Of Fame shortly before his death.

need that yellow 24 Kobe to finally be in stock. but now the white finals is shipping :smh:

Back
Top Bottom