Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know this topic is played. I called a couple tailors round me, first one the lady had a heavy Asian accent and real quick said $20 per pocket....
I didn’t have anything to compare to but it felt too high. I called another who asked me to bring them in to take a look at. She kept it real and said she hadn’t done it before, she didnt know if it’d look just how I wanted. I honestly don’t remember what she said she’d charge, I think $15 per shorts (2 pockets) but she wasn’t confident so I didn’t want to do it.
She suggested she put a pocket inside the front/side waist band so she wouldn’t have to cut into the side of the shorts. I didn’t really like that idea because I have a pair of compression shorts with pockets and like some of y’all said, it’s weird to reach into my shorts to get my wallet or whatever.
She said she’d do it for $10 so I figured why not, I’m letting her do it on one pair. I’ll get em next week 🤷‍♂️

Fanatics got this Kobe for 30% off with code AWARD. Added my fan cash and it came out to $200.54 for me.

6B5BC0CC-40DB-499C-9541-A5B7CDCADA2A.png
Bought a $200 gift card on raise and after taxes got that Kobe for about $200 even. Couldn’t pass that up.
a 200 gift card for fanatics on raise is 174. Have a shop runner account, so I get free 2 day shipping.

I did all of this...thanks! This is a slick deal...Needed a white kobe 24 jersey

I know this topic is played. I called a couple tailors round me, first one the lady had a heavy Asian accent and real quick said $20 per pocket....
I didn’t have anything to compare to but it felt too high. I called another who asked me to bring them in to take a look at. She kept it real and said she hadn’t done it before, she didnt know if it’d look just how I wanted. I honestly don’t remember what she said she’d charge, I think $15 per shorts (2 pockets) but she wasn’t confident so I didn’t want to do it.
She suggested she put a pocket inside the front/side waist band so she wouldn’t have to cut into the side of the shorts. I didn’t really like that idea because I have a pair of compression shorts with pockets and like some of y’all said, it’s weird to reach into my shorts to get my wallet or whatever.
She said she’d do it for $10 so I figured why not, I’m letting her do it on one pair. I’ll get em next week 🤷‍♂️
I had this exact same scenario happen to me. I let them do the inside pocket on my home Orlando shorts. I wasn’t feeling it. Had the regular pockets done by someone else.

Just received these and I couldn’t be happier with the fit and quality.. next on my list are 2003 AS (need a restock in 40) and Sunday white #8
3B030DAE-DC4C-48F9-B1E7-AB144FD2D45A.jpeg

Is there a difference in hue for Kobe's All Star jersey and rookie road jersey?

damn...i knew exclusivefitted was playing around. 2 weeks and still didn't ship. they don't reply to my emails either, but just got an email now saying that it was an inventory error and asked me if I wanted something else. smh...took you 2 weeks to realize that?

Will the jason kidd jersey ever restock?

Anyone have thoughts on this? I almost pulled the trigger on the same jersey nike swingman in good condition for $200..but I think Id rather pay full price for a m&n (even though Id hate to pay full price).

Likely going to make white, grey, red, aba throwback, etc and restock them all. Do you need it now or can you wait. Prob can cop on sale if youre savvy

What area? When the pocket thing first jumped there was a spot in SD doing great work for 20 per pocket, then NT blew the spot up and they doubled the price.

Last edited:
What area? When the pocket thing first jumped there was a spot in SD doing great work for 20 per pocket, then NT blew the spot up and they doubled the price.
Nt blew up the spot?
bro that was you. :lol:
You wanted to be the pocket plug/middle man n next thing you know my dude Leo was pressed every time I pulled up to get stuff done(NVR mind shorts)
I was tight for a min :lol:

still looking for a place by me in NJ that will add pockets... my plan is to add pockets to my swingman shorts... obviously i dont care for my swingman shorts lol but i do this just to test the work of the dry cleaners or tailor thats adding pockets that i already dont trust... not trying to giving them my authentics to test out and mess up on lmao

Nt blew up the spot?
bro that was you. :lol:
You wanted to be the pocket plug/middle man n next thing you know my dude Leo was pressed every time I pulled up to get stuff done(NVR mind shorts)
I was tight for a min :lol:

Sure...lol

Hell is Leo even open? I stopped going to that spot once they doubled the price.

Back
Top Bottom