Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Store and site have different inventory.

Anyone that placed an order, did you get a call back yet? I gave him my info but he said they would call back to run the card.

The employee was cool. Found the items for me and told me they'd call back by the end of the day.

Anyone leave a voicemail and get a call back? Called multiple times, no answer. Left a VM but no call back (not really expecting one tbh).

This always happens when they have a sale. The smaller sizes mysteriously disappear, and they are obviously lying if they say everything is sold out.

Crazy. In 2014 I was able to get through and go in and get everything I wanted and had no problem getting through on the phone.

Last year, more and more stuff was dried up but I was able to get a few things I wanted and getting through on the phone wasn't too tough.

This year the vibe I'm getting is don't even bother. All I really want is the mutombo rookie and maybe the sky blue petrovic but those aren't necessarily must haves for me either so I'm not stressing if I don't get them.

Store and site have different inventory.

Anyone that placed an order, did you get a call back yet? I gave him my info but he said they would call back to run the card.

I got through earlier and havent got my call back yet. I grabbed a white 94 San Fran Deion in a 48.

Literally everything I want is excluded from the sale
laugh.gif

Clowns
Good think
This always happens when they have a sale. The smaller sizes mysteriously disappear, and they are obviously lying if they say everything is sold out.
Told yall the store was mad shady with their sizes....this year seems a bit overboard- at least in the past, I've found small sizes in NBA jerseys (just not the ones I was for)....the sale must be to get rid of the big sizes and I bet they put back the sought after sizes- no way they'd let them all go for 50% off (my thinking at least).

Either that or employees hoarding all the sizes

Employees are able to get jerseys for dirt cheap. I bet they get an even more discount right now or they are just shady period

I'm not buying anything just curious if anyone went to the store personally and check out what they had to confirm?

When I called the first time the guy sounded like he wanted to help. Looked for my jersey no problem. Found 1 of 2. Placed the order and waiting for the call back.

Called back an hour later and the guy sounded bothered. I asked for one jersey, he looked and said it was out of stock. Asked for a second one and he immediately said it was sold out. Dah well. I'm still happy for the jersey I got. The other jerseys I'm looking for are ouln the site and I can wait until fathers day.

placed an order earlier, no callback yet regarding getting my payment info. i wont be too messed up if they dont call though. money saved. besides...it wasnt the jerseys i really wanted in the sz i needed anyway.

Either that or employees hoarding all the sizes

Employees are able to get jerseys for dirt cheap. I bet they get an even more discount right now or they are just shady period

I'm not buying anything just curious if anyone went to the store personally and check out what they had to confirm?

About to be there- I'll keep you posted and post some pics.

They lying for phone orders, no way all those jerseys are gone in smaller sizes

The flagship store and online website store are 2 different locations. When you order online it's coming from their warehouse in Ohio. I told y'all a couple post back that the flagship store would not have many sizes. I know because I was up there during the Father's Day sale and sizes online didn't mean that was in store. Also the flagship store prices where higher than online prices of jerseys.

Yes, plenty of NFL sizes were there across a lot (not all) teams.

Last edited:
thj5000 thj5000 interesting. I called and asked about two nfl jerseys. Raiders and Cowboys size 52 and it sounded like he didn't want to even look.

View media item 1893615
Scooped the Bulls shooting shirt & the Nash tee- had a Large in both- two non-jersey items I've been eyeing so I guess I can't complain.

(As a sidenote, all the employees were also paying for their personal grabs as I checked out since they were about to close- the one dude brought out a Medium Shaq Magic jersey that he had put aside and paid for it as I checked out at the register next to him. Needless to say, our hunch about the employees getting first grabs on all the good sizes was spot on.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom