Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I passed on even trying to do a phone order. Clearly M&N removes small sizes or F&F and Emps get to scoop up.

local homie ended up picking up some joints for me got the exact varsity i had my eye on 
smokin.gif

the sale is def worth calling if you wear 52 and above or if you want a symmetrical jersey and have a good/cheap tailor

looks like hardwoodfames restocked on every hot jersey thats avail on MN right now. i feel sorry for anyone that bites

I wonder if people like him have a connect directly with m&n store. One would assume lol. I can't knock him tho

Last edited:
I wonder if people like him have a connect directly with m&n store. One would assume lol. I can't knock him tho

To my knowledge, no.

He buys jerseys from people for cheap prices. I'd say I sold him about 20 jerseys. Around $150 each on average.

I bet he gets even cheaper from more desperate people

Mitchell and news only worth $150 IMO anyways so if anyone's paying more... More power to ya

To my knowledge, no.

He buys jerseys from people for cheap prices. I'd say I sold him about 20 jerseys. Around $150 each on average.

I bet he gets even cheaper from more desperate people

Mitchell and ness only worth $150 IMO anyways so if anyone's paying more... More power to ya

+1 even though i have bit the bullet a few times. my steals i've found def take the avg price of my jerseys waaaay below that $150 mark

i highly doubt that someone was desperate enough to let go of the rookie bubba chuck, allen big buck and the steve smith big hawk for that price though, which is why he has them listed at $350

Last edited:
I refuse to pay retail for Mitchell and Ness jersey. I did it a couple of times during the jersey era but since 08 everything under retail.

i dont follow this thread but for those who don't know starting friday 50% off the entire store in philly.. i dont know if its only in the philly store or online too.. and if it's been posted already i apologize.

i dont follow this thread but for those who don't know starting friday 50% off the entire store in philly.. i dont know if its only in the philly store or online too.. and if it's been posted already i apologize.

That sale started on Monday lol.

Back
Top Bottom