Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

late arrival from the M&N sale last week. Added to the Primetime collection…
8C2BBCB2-67B2-4339-837A-8A820F26215A.jpeg
4B1C4196-0068-4EEC-9B17-159C2C062561.jpeg

How baggy is the fit on the NFL jerseys? I remember someone here saying the sleeves were pretty long.

I'd consider copping that 49ers Primetime

Anyone out there know where I can get an authentic Sonics shorts GP era? I bought one and mistakenly got an XS. Need a medium.

You sure you wanna jump all the way to a medium? How does the XS fit on you?

How baggy is the fit on the NFL jerseys? I remember someone here saying the sleeves were pretty long.

Yea the sleeves are baggy and some are a bit long. Some fit a bit snug in the chest then get a little wider through the torso…some say to size down. All depends how you built tho

You sure you wanna jump all the way to a medium? How does the XS fit on you?

Took a chance when the seller said 32 waist. They meant size 32. Confusion on my part.

Came in to post that the Penny 96 USA was up on the site….

had to snatch one with 10% off from a new email signup.

still came out to 305 with shipping and taxes. Lol

but i know u cant wait on any penny jerseys.

Does anyone know if the 96 usa jerseys run similar to the 92 usa jerseys. Felt like the 92’s ran small.

Ended up copping the white 1996 pippen. Used a new sign up to get 10%, up’s it to 15% by providing my text number.

after it applied. Used my regular email and it worked, cameout to 281 shipped.

would of prefer it to hit fanatics for those 30-40% deals but the navy one never did so i pulled up now

Ended up copping the white 1996 pippen. Used a new sign up to get 10%, up’s it to 15% by providing my text number.

after it applied. Used my regular email and it worked, cameout to 281 shipped.

would of prefer it to hit fanatics for those 30-40% deals but the navy one never did so i pulled up now
96 jersey is nice.

I see M&N finally listened to some in here and dropped some Olympic jerseys before the 4th for a change lol

I'm tempted to cop but I want the blue Penny more

I grabbed the penny too. Hopefully they hook us up with a $50 gift card. They sent me an email about it yesterday

Welp, didn’t want to risk it and ordered the Penny off M&N with the 15% off promo. Didn’t want to miss out.

Back
Top Bottom