Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did the Penny USA navy blue ever release on M&N.com? I see them on there and it shows sold out, but I don’t remember them ever actually dropping. I’d much rather have the blue over the white….

Last edited:
Did the Penny USA navy blue ever release on M&N.com? I see them on there and it shows sold out, but I don’t remember them ever actually dropping. I’d much rather have the baby over the white….
That joint released and sold out quickly. I’ve been waiting on a restock. Copped the white Penny ASAP.

They list every Kobe, those the $$$ makers

that and Jordan’s

good thinking. I was a little hesitant because I loaded up on gift cards in hopes of getting that gold program Dodgers authentic off fanatics back in April. Mlbshop put it up (which is essentially the same site as fanatics), but fanatics never did and it sold out within an hour of being up. But you’re right. That Kobe should make its way to fanatics, hopefully that code is still good when the time comes, but at the very least I’m using the Costco fanatics gift cards to save some money.

9546A8BA-F59D-46F7-AFF6-73620CD67FD8.jpeg
2F9B820E-5EAC-421E-BA54-89C27DBBE45B.jpeg

good thinking. I was a little hesitant because I loaded up on gift cards in hopes of getting that gold program Dodgers authentic off fanatics back in April. Mlbshop put it up (which is essentially the same site as fanatics), but fanatics never did and it sold out within an hour of being up. But you’re right. That Kobe should make its way to fanatics, hopefully that code is still good when the time comes, but at the very least I’m using the Costco fanatics gift cards to save some money.

Buying $300 worth if gift cards today and I'll keep em on deck for whenever the Kobe hits.

Military discount will give me something off but that is a day one cop.

Back
Top Bottom