Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Great correlation
3B647CFD-99B8-4B21-9BF6-16540FC4899C.gif

anyone have experience with the older player "durene" based jerseys like the jerry west lakers and the bill russel celtics? or even the wilt chamberlain 76ers - do the material "pill" or "pull" after a few washes or wears?

these details will be helpful toward my ultimate decision to purchase these types of jerseys

Hope the white magic Shaq isn’t excluded next sale. Don’t know why the Penny is good to go, when they restocked at the same time.

anyone have experience with the older player "durene" based jerseys like the jerry west lakers and the bill russel celtics? or even the wilt chamberlain 76ers - do the material "pill" or "pull" after a few washes or wears?

these details will be helpful toward my ultimate decision to purchase these types of jerseys

I have the 1961 Jerry West jersey.

If you're going to wash it either hand wash or put it in a garment/delicates bag.

Sumanab!tch, I didn’t realize shorts were on that discount. The authentic Grizz are already sold out in my size 💀

I’m hoping they restock but what a bummer.

I purchased the 1995 Chipper Jones Atlanta Braves Home Jersey. I wish the Jackie Robinson Jersey was in stock but I believe it was listed as exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom