Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm not a fan of screen print either. It's synonymous with the replica line IMO but it's based off of how it was perceived in my era.
For example, I liked my 96 Barry sanders throwback but couldn't get over the replica tag on the front. Ended up catching a deal for the 93 one and it's screen printed. It's all psychological for me.

screen print is only appreciated when it has the mesh holes punched thru it

always a clean look

2829_thomas_tags.jpg

^^^^^ Flames !!!!

Wish I could find a wearable Zeke jersey with that heavy screen print. The M&N joint from the jersey Era is impossible to find on a 48 or smaller. Doubt it actually exist really. And the Sand knit joints are too small for me

Last edited:
^^^^^ Flames !!!!

Wish I could find a wearable Zeke jersey with that heavy screen print. The M&N joint from the jersey Era is impossible to find on a 48 or smaller. Doubt it actually exist really. And the Sand knit joints are too small for me

Funny you say that, I have a 88-89 made in USA Isiah Thomas Pistons in a 48. It fits more like a 52 though because of the added length.

I wore my 91 MJ ASG jersey yesterday
View media item 2015443

just koped the raptors vince... searching ebay for the nike shox BB4's... to no evail.....

Those are hard as hell to come up on. My homeboy was looking for em the longest ended up doing a meet up with some guy from kijiji for $80 in amazing condition. Lol i couldnt believe it when the guy showed up and my boy paid him 80.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom