Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't wear baseball jerseys that aren't Yankees, but I have a few exceptions. A teal Griffey, a Barry Bonds Giants, and a Jackie Robinson would all get copped. Might have to jump on that.

I don't wear baseball jerseys that aren't Yankees, but I have a few exceptions. A teal Griffey, a Barry Bonds Giants, and a Jackie Robinson would all get copped. Might have to jump on that.
that Robinson is definitely an exception for me. For baseball I got no team like that but nba don't feel right wearing something that ain't nets and football the same with the packers. Hockey and baseball free game though

that Robinson is definitely an exception for me. For baseball I got no team like that but nba don't feel right wearing something that ain't nets and football the same with the packers. Hockey and baseball free game though

It's funny, cuz Basketball is the only sport I feel fine wearing almost any team. I think it's because I had mad throwbacks during the jersey era, even though I was a kid lol. I'm a Knick fan though :smh:.
Thinking of making exceptions for Hockey too, I need a Mighty Ducks jersey, and a San Jose Sharks jersey too, but idk. I have to talk myself into it lol. Football, i'm not wearing it if it's not the Giants.

I've loosened up on my restrictions on teams that I wear. If not direct rivals of my teams I'll wear it. Some jerseys are just to dope not to wear because you're not a "fan". Personal preference of course

It's funny, cuz Basketball is the only sport I feel fine wearing almost any team. I think it's because I had mad throwbacks during the jersey era, even though I was a kid lol. I'm a Knick fan though :smh:.
Thinking of making exceptions for Hockey too, I need a Mighty Ducks jersey, and a San Jose Sharks jersey too, but idk. I have to talk myself into it lol. Football, i'm not wearing it if it's not the Giants.
Yea everyone sports teams rules are different. For me i was a nets fan since it was j kidd and the big three over there. Tried wearing a sonics jersey once a few years ago but felt wrong. Also can't rock my Timberwolves just don cap. I also had a few other teams when I was young but past ten years pretty much nets only for basketball

I've loosened up on my restrictions on teams that I wear. If not direct rivals of my teams I'll wear it. Some jerseys are just to dope not to wear because you're not a "fan". Personal preference of course

Naw it was a pickup post that's why I said don't mind the forces. Both came in yesterday lol
lol word. Waiting on some orders myself.

Iverson, Jordan, Eagles and Deion Sanders Jerseys(Falcons & 49ers) only over here. Im not putting on a Cowboy Deion Jersey, **** that.

That's exactly how I am. Like I'm a huge Angels fan so any team in the AL West or the LA Dodgers is a huge nope (Robinsons an exception cause it's Jackie Robinson and it was techincally Brooklyn not LA) and for basketball I won't wear any Celtics gear cause I'm a Knicks fan (I know weird combination for a fan). Football don't really have a team so I'll wear whatever and I don't like Hockey so that's a dub.

I got the kith Futura bk Dodgers fitted so I'm ready to kill it with that and the Robinson :smokin
Just spent wow paper again though so doubt ima cop the Robinson unless I can get it as a gift from my mom for my bday or something

That Jackie Rob jersey tho.........:smokin What would be retail on that?

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 For real homie, Boston anything for that matter. Not even if a tag says made in Boston im out on that

Last edited:
giants fan.... fave player is beast mode, got his jersey... wont wear any other team unless its a player i like and he isnt a player that affects my team

jersey era i wore jerseys of nba players i liked..... not so much now, only bulls

That Jackie Rob jersey tho.........:smokin What would be retail on that?

jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 For real homie, Boston anything for that matter. Not even if a tag says made in Boston im out on that
I'm guessing 3 bills but I don't know. Can't even front, that's one of the most iconic jerseys in all of baseball. That and a gehrig

I used to restrict myself wit football jerseys. Im a raider fan so I couldnt wear anything else but recently copped a Falcons Dion and Eagles Cunningham. Doesn't feel so bad since its players I watched as a kid...

Back
Top Bottom