Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I mean you waited a week and a half but decide to chargeback when it’s in customs and out of their hands/control?

Mmmk
I don't care who's control it's in.

I don't like 400 bucks of my hard earned money being in limbo for over a month.

If you get down a different way, cool.

But let's not make it seem like folks are unreasonable because they pay their hard earned money and deserve what they pay for in a decent amount of time.

To suggest otherwise it's silly.

Besides, if delivery occurs, my bank takes the money back anyway.

So stop it.

Im just mad that I ordered before the damn fanatics sale. Literally could have got it for less and sooner, I should have cancelled since they took over a week to ship in the first place. Anyway lesson learned, they wont get my business anymore.

If my Jordan rookie jersey doesnt get here in 2 days Im doing a charge back. Took those clowns a week to ship and then its been stuvk in customs in Chicago for the past week. Meamwhile I could habe got it for $50 less during that Fanatics sale...
My first order from them took forever. My Kobe I just ordered didn’t take long.

The grail that I’ve had 3 times now and never wore. This one I’ll keep and wear.
05BD3D63-8BC8-4105-9F64-A3C76F5A685D.jpeg

You already had your mind made up. I saw how you were talking about it. It's a beautiful jersey. I love it.

When I saw that email this morning I had a feeling I would end up pulling the trigger, and getting the purple one in the mail yesterday only made me want it more lol.

Got Orlando blue alternate shorts coming in from fanatics tomorrow. Might be my last pair of authentics ever, barring home and alternate Miami Heat shorts

Back
Top Bottom