Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20220527_134347.jpg

20220527_134228.jpg

Have to settle for a stackhouse swing man until the authentic drops...if it ever does ...
20210707_142544.jpg

Ignore the faded bad boy shorts I can't afford just dons 🤣🤣

Dope to find a brand new one. What size?

I’d love to find a rip Hamilton in a size large

If my Jordan rookie jersey doesnt get here in 2 days Im doing a charge back. Took those clowns a week to ship and then its been stuvk in customs in Chicago for the past week. Meamwhile I could habe got it for $50 less during that Fanatics sale...

Damb.. I might have to do a chargeback. Mine hasn't even shippied (also bought during the sale).

Mitchell & Ness clearly has an affinity with making stupid or corny gimmicky piece of 💩 swingman jerseys. They even had the audacity and idiocy to make those so-called authentic jerseys in a faded gold color of Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant.

Since they put all that crap out, why don't they just keep it accurate with a washed up series gimmick by making authentic jerseys of stars and Hall Of Famers who became irrelevant in the final years of their careers and spent time on bad teams?

Please post pictures and suggestions of jerseys that Mitchell & Ness should make with players who became irrelevant on different teams.

We already know they won't make Wizards authentic jerseys of Jordan because he supposedly has veto power on that.
1653862411289.png

1653862490223.png

But I bet people would actually get this retro Bullets gimmick jersey from the 2002-03 season, Jordan's final season in his career, if they made it since it coincided with the peak of the throwback jersey fad that year.
1653861969015.png

Would anyone get an authentic 2010-11 Celtics jersey of Shaquille O'Neal since it was his final season in his career if they made it? I sure as hell wouldn't as a Lakers fan! It's only fitting that the Celtics got the fat and washed up Shaq rife with injuries. 😆
1653863383495.png

1653863763499.png

1653863579482.png

They couldn’t make a bullets Jordan if they wanted to. Falls in line with the wizards. I’d take a Shaq Suns. Maybe Cavs - probably a no on that front.

I’d maybe take a Raptors Hakeem, only because he’s one of my favorite players. Maybe Magic Grant Hill. Wasn’t for the injuries, he wouldn’t be part of the washed up group.

Right, because the Bullets are the predecessor of the Wizards, so it's basically the same thing. I was just mentioning it for fun. And that Bullets jersey from the 2002-03 will always be hypocritical because the former late owner, Abe Pollin, changed the name to the Wizards because he didn't want a violent team nickname due to rampant violence in Washington D.C. in the late '90s. Those Bullets retro jerseys were obviously a money grab with merchandising. It's easy for anyone to contradict their moral principles for a profit.

Although Grant Hill was irrelevant for most of his time with the Magic due to constant injuries, he did salvage his latter years with them by being productive at least. Yeah, but he can still be seen as washed up or irrelevant with them. I remember Champion still made the authentic version of Hill in the early 2000s despite Tracy McGrady being the better seller.

The only salvation Shaq had with the Suns was that he won Co-MVP with Kobe Bryant in the 2009 NBA All-Star Game, coincidentally played in Phoenix.

I sure do remember Shaq still couldn't salvage his career with the Cavs even with LeBron James in his prime. Speaking of Shaq with the Cavaliers, would anyone else be down to get an authentic Cavs jersey? I recall they did have an anniversary patch on them during the 2009-10 season.
1653867340155.png

1653867535445.png
1653867625520.png

How about the retro Cavs jersey he wore?
1653867726111.png

I remember the alternate retro version jersey the Cavs wore that season.
1653867814788.png

Back
Top Bottom