Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

And M&N only makes jerseys of elite players, Deion is def not an elite baseball player. If they made it though, it would sell like hotcakes.

Wonder if that's why we haven't seen a Jason Williams Kings.

I remember on Twitter we were arguing with them why they should produce it and all they kept asking was, "What year and what accomplishments did he do?" "Why should we make his jersey?"
That jersey is a CLASSIC yet they too stubborn.

I remember on Twitter we were arguing with them why they should produce it and all they kept asking was, "What year and what accomplishments did he do?" "Why should we make his jersey?"

Shoulda just told em...ELBOW PASS

Good thing I still have my OG authentic from 1999. I want to get it tailored but that jersey is such a gem a part of me doesn't want to do anything to it. :lol:

Bo was a much better baseball player though. And M&N only makes jerseys of elite players, Deion is def not an elite baseball player. If they made it though, it would sell like hotcakes.

theres a Phil Jackson Knicks throwback, he wasnt anywhere near elite ( as a player)

Last edited:
I would love a Deion Sanders Braves jersey but they'll never drop a baseball jersey for him since he was never that great at that sport.

Playing 13 years of professional baseball while playing 14 years of professional baseball, in the same day sometimes- is pretty elite to me. His work worth ethic alone worthy of retroing his baseball jersey.

Shareef and big country weren't elite, hell they weren't even that great yet they for throwbacks made

I think that's the first time I seen him run an auction

Size 36 and MN in general on eBay won't go for much but you got hell of a deal. One of my favorite jerseys ever released NBA wise.

He does auctions but its almost always MJ jerseys

Playing 13 years of professional baseball while playing 14 years of professional baseball, in the same day sometimes- is pretty elite to me. His work worth ethic alone worthy of retroing his baseball jersey.

He played baseball for 9yrs but i know what u mean. My college coacg played baseball with him at FSU. He said he was one of the best baseball players he saw and dude went all the way to AAA with st louis.

Super-dope jersey
pimp.gif

Bo was a much better baseball player though. And M&N only makes jerseys of elite players, Deion is def not an elite baseball player. If they made it though, it would sell like hotcakes.

theres a Phil Jackson Knicks throwback, he wasnt anywhere near elite ( as a player)

@ donjuan513 donjuan513 I feel you guys but i'm just going by what the Mitchell & Ness twitter account has been saying when people ask for certain players. I personally am a huge Deion fan and would love one of his baseball jerseys.

Basically all the replies from the M&N Twitter account are always, "Why should we make his jersey?" "What are his stats?" So I'm just going by that.

I think that's the first time I seen him run an auction

Size 36 and MN in general on eBay won't go for much but you got hell of a deal. One of my favorite jerseys ever released NBA wise.
He never runs auctions! I always offer him like 180 on Jerseys but he never bites. Feels good to get the W
Im 5'9 like 165 in good shape and I only do size 36 or 40. Painted Jerseys like the shrug jordan jersey fit like a nice wife beater

Back
Top Bottom