Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yea... But they made the jersey because Favre is an all time great

i have no qualms bout it...but he was a bum there so if they're gonna pull da "who's worthy" card, they can't dub ppl asking for Jason Williams Kings.

Homerun & a touchdown in the same week? World Series & a super bowl appearance? No reason to not drop that jersey M&n just trippin

Last edited:
Homerun & a touchdown in the same week? World Series & a super bowl appearance? No reason to not drop that jersey M&an just trippin

only reason i think they haven't is maybe they already have too many braves jerseys in rotation and anymore would be a logjam.

If the Braves had won in 1992 he would have won World Series MVP. Maybe M&N would have dropped it. But there's a ton of Braves players they would rather drop like David Justice, Fred McGriff, Jones bros, etc.

Yea prolly Ninja. Crazy though bc that jersey would be an instant sellout. I know I & probably everyone else in here wouldn't blink at copping a Braves Deion for retail :lol:

They need to release some nice NBA ones

I think all that's released the last year or two is the damn Jordan's they are getting repetitive now

people aren't buying NBA jerseys unless they are on sale, that is why they scaled back outside pretty big releases

the 2001 AI should move crazy units but they are sitting at the only store to buy them from

Last edited:
Im just waiting patiently for that randy moss and randy johnson that they said would be released sometime next year

It shouldn't be moving, it's ugly as sin and you can get the original for cheaper than $300

I've never seen anyone admit they like that style

All the kobes been selling out at retail

Are the NBA Jersey's that were made in the late 80's and early 90's with the painted numbers and such, are they likely to peel when you wash them? That's the main reason why I passed on the 1992 ''Shrug game" Jordan jersey due to that

naw, i aint surprised da AI sittin..its a wide shoulder style & da OG's are still plentiful on ebay for cheap.

Are the NBA Jersey's that were made in the late 80's and early 90's with the painted numbers and such, are they likely to peel when you wash them? That's the main reason why I passed on the 1992 ''Shrug game" Jordan jersey due to that

They screen print is rather thick, if washed properly
It won't be peeling anytime soon

I find it hard
Im just waiting patiently for that randy moss and randy johnson that they said would be released sometime next year

Blue randy Johnson authentic and BP are set for early next year. Matching blue Griffey BP as well.

And why would they make a seattle randy johnson bp? He didn't take bp til he got to AZ :lol:

depends what era...older M&N used that rough & thick rubberized silkscreen printing that was period correct...this newer M&N uses thinner screen printing (see red all star MJ jersey)

My bad, it's a teal m's randy Johnson and Griffey. I'll check on the BP and make sure thats right. I saw the pic of the Griffey BP and was told there'd would be a randy one as well.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be moving, it's ugly as sin and you can get the original for cheaper than $300

I've never seen anyone admit they like that style

All the kobes been selling out at retail

AI sells himself, people buying M&N aren't the same dudes buying old authentics on eBay

you have to know the market

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised if those wide shoulder iversons sell well. The champion authentics can still easily be had, same with the reebok ones. I found a bunch of champion Iverson authentics in Philly for $60 when I was out that way a last year. Mostly size 56, but some smaller sizes sprinkled in as well.

Now had they did the 97-98 white one with sixers in gold. Or the blue jersey with mesh that they wore for one season, that might be a little different.

I'd be very surprised if those wide shoulder iversons sell well. The champion authentics can still easily be had, same with the reebok ones. I found a bunch of champion Iverson authentics in Philly for $60 when I was out that way a last year. Mostly size 56, but some smaller sizes sprinkled in as well.

Now had they did the 97-98 white one with sixers in gold. Or the blue jersey with mesh that they wore for one season, that might be a little different.

blue mesh AI was godly :smokin

I remember on Twitter we were arguing with them why they should produce it and all they kept asking was, "What year and what accomplishments did he do?" "Why should we make his jersey?"
That jersey is a CLASSIC yet they too stubborn.

Should've fired back with the question, "Why did you produce a Bryant "Big Country" Reeves Vancouver Grizzlies jersey? What were his major accomplishments?"

"White Chocolate" wasn't ever a stat leader or record breaker, but he was one of the more exciting and entertaining ball-handlers and passers the league has ever had. It wouldn't hurt M&N's integrity to put his jersey out there. It would definitely sell.

Back
Top Bottom