Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

just got my griffey bp in today. beautiful jersey for something so simple.

i ordered a M and a L because i dont own any BP jerseys. 

the M fits better BUT the side of the jersey comes up really short on me.

the L is baggier but isnt that much longer, maybe a half an inch/

medium in front of a large on the same hangers. 

is this normal for BP jersey to have that side part ride up so high? still not sure which im going to keep, leaning towards the medium just feels very short.

im 5'11, 170 btw for reference.

is this normal for BP jersey to have that side part ride up so high? still not sure which im going to keep, leaning towards the medium just feels very short.
pretty much, theyre basically right at or above the hip i feel like 

pretty much, theyre basically right at or above the hip i feel like 
i think it looks fine, its just me being self conscious about it.

i feel like if i raise my arms they jerseys gonna turn into a crop top 
laugh.gif

but the M lays right out or very little above my waist. 

and like i said the L isnt that much longer

Last edited:
^ Nice pic.

Damn, now I'm being influenced by all these pickup photos to get one. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

finally some love from M&N on the shorts 
smokin.gif
 @DeeManStudios if anyone on the IG, follow backs for NT

I just got my Griffey jersey in and I was curious to see if the blue on the AM Griffey 1's would match. No dice. Is the blue on the 2016 retro darker than the last iteration?

Also, I see M&N posted a pic of the White authentic that is dropping soon :nthat:

Last edited:
People paying damn near 200 for the warriors shorts?? :wow: :smh:

They only had L available when I copped.. rocked em once but I like the fit of XL's in M&N shorts way better.. If anyone wants em I'll do retail
View media item 2105590

Last edited:
People paying damn near 200 for the warriors shorts??
eek.gif
mean.gif

They only had L available when I copped.. rocked em once but I like the fit of XL's in M&N shorts way better.. If anyone wants em I'll do retail

damn wish it was XXL 
tired.gif

Both actually.. I like my shorts to be at my knee.. The L's go a little higher..

I'm 6'1 and my waist is 34
I'm same height and waist and like my shorts to the knee as well. Just ordered the Just Don Golden State shorts. Glad I ordered the XL instead of the L.

View media item 2105590
Do you like XL because they are looser or longer? What's your height and waist size?
Website measurements show that all sizes have the same inseam.

View media item 2105590
Do you like XL because they are looser or longer? What's your height and waist size?
Website measurements show that all sizes have the same inseam.

Inseam measurements don't account for the length of the rise though, that's where the difference in length comes from. In my experience there's a good one inch difference in length size-to-size with M&N shorts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom