Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If anyone wears a S Amazon has these for $60 a pop
Copped, hopefully they didnt oversell.  

GOOD LOOKING OUT! Wasnt sure if i need small or medium but for this price and it says free returns i figured it's worth the shot.

Damb need a medium in those playa prices [emoji]128553[/emoji]

**** anything under a hunnid I'd prob robocop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Went to the M&N store on Monday.

They didn't have the Griffey Jersey or the Sonics shorts. At least i tried them on to see what size I am.

I picked up a Seahawks pull over for wifey and a Vancouver Grizzlies beanie.

I goofed on that Amazon deal up there.

Couple of these shorts are a must but I don't even know my size. 

It's the middle of summer and M&N hardly got any NBA shorts up on their site, what type of **** is that man? :stoneface:

There's a bunch of shorts on their site. Cavs, Jazz, Sonics, Heat, Suns, Nets, and UNLV are still available in normai sizes. Unless you mean they're hard to find, in that case just search "Authentic Shorts" on the site.
There's literally only 10 pairs right now, not a lot of variety if you ask me. The UNLVs are plain as hell to me, and the Suns jawn is $145?! I'm just quite upset I wasn't able to use that code posted in here for the shorts :smh:

The hell I look like paying more than $100 for some basketball shorts :x

If anyone wears a S Amazon has these for $60 a pop

Don't know if I should hop on this, I don't think they will fit being a 30 waist sizze

pimp.gif
Ben Simmons, right?

i wore my Mullin jersey to the Dubs vs Knicks in Jan, in NY, no way i aint rockin it without a tee 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom