Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick pic of magic shorts on....6'1 180 sz L...excuse the dusty mirror

View media item 2114638
I actually think these are worth retail. Better than expected....out of the 4 pair of shorts I have they all fit exact same in waist but some look wider while on...magic seem more slim and UNLV wide...Bulls somewhat in middle...material and design prob plays a role....

Lastly I will not add pockets to any of my shorts....after waiting 1.5 weeks on tailor to do mine just to find out they hadn't been touched yet I decided to pick em up and not add pockets....risk is too high...rather rock a book bag or let the wife hold my items if she's with me....

Thats why I love wools

Gray wools are so beautiful as the base color.

A baseball jersey will always be the nicest jersey to me.

I got 2 wool jerseys, 1 grey 1 white/off white...def appreciate the fact they were so simple yet beautiful.

Random question, but do yall be rockin them wool baseball jerseys in the summer?

Thinkin about coppin a few, but don't know if I should just wait til the Fall/Winter.

update:

i won the case for the cubs jersey that i sold to an bayer that tried to get over on me. only because i had the receipt/proof of purchase for the jersey i sent. buyer tried to send the majestic jersey back. i didn't even accept the package. told the mailman to return to sender. PP states they will not honor the refund request.

Ya im tempted to pull on that cris carter. That deep purple really has me, only a couple things making me hesitate. Its a 52 and i normally wear a 48 plus id rather have a randy moss thats supposed to release. The sellers selling the carter and a nike AP as a package tho so if i could get them for a decent price and potentially resell the AP to lower the cost of the carter i might do it.

update:

i won the case for the cubs jersey that i sold to an bayer that tried to get over on me. only because i had the receipt/proof of purchase for the jersey i sent. buyer tried to send the majestic jersey back. i didn't even accept the package. told the mailman to return to sender. PP states they will not honor the refund request.
smokin.gif

update:

nice. please give us the ebayers name

Back
Top Bottom