Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thank you. Griffey 97 came out to $206 saved me $90

Dang...

Raise website has fanatic gift cards of 100 bucks for 85.

I just pulled the trigger during the 20% sale and used the gift cards from raise came out to 185.

nice shorts man, but hell no they aren't worth retail :lol:

You forgot one important measurement in that first sentence. What is your natural waist size? If we all included our waist sizes when discussing these shorts, it would be a big help to everybody.

Man we been through this so many times regarding what is and what isn't worth retail...ultimately comes down to personal opinion...if you don't pay retail for magic or GSW chances are you will miss out...

Also I'm 33/34 waist

Steal 10s :pimp:

Wish I still had my pair

Probably one of my all time favorite Jordan's aside from bred, Royal, shadow

Took advantage of that 20% off fanatics had and free 2 day ship .. copped the Griffey BP

Man its a lil shorter than my liking :rolleyes

Took advantage of that 20% off fanatics had and free 2 day ship .. copped the Griffey BP

Man its a lil shorter than my liking :rolleyes

Ya for bp jerseys you gotta size up. It's too short amd seems wide. Only seems wide cause it's too short, I think.

kickoff25 still works on Fanatics... I'm an Eagles fan but I'm I'm bent on either a Cunningham, White, OR Deion Sanders . The Deion joint is 
pimp.gif

kind of wish i didn't click in here
laugh.gif
want like 4 pairs of the new shorts

still need the red bulls ... no pockets is a pain but as far as cut and comfort prob my fav ball shorts ever
how short are they? above, on or below the knees?

Been fiendin for a couple of yrs for the knicks and bulls throwback shorts but dont want them to be short shorts. 

Funny when a few months back I was trying to get rid of my black heat shorts for $70 bucks and no one bit, had them up for 2 months :smh:

Mad I got rid of them now. Actually liked them a lot but I would have used them to ball in

Funny when a few months back I was trying to get rid of my black heat shorts for $70 bucks and no one bit, had them up for 2 months
mean.gif

Mad I got rid of them now. Actually liked them a lot but I would have used them to ball in
that was when no one was even thinkin bout how hot/humid it was gonna be this summer 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom