Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

how short are they? above, on or below the knees?

Been fiendin for a couple of yrs for the knicks and bulls throwback shorts but dont want them to be short shorts. 

If you order your true size, they will be above the knee unless you bust a pretty good sag. If you size up for added length, make sure to check the waist measurements on the MN site as they may be too loose. If I didn't have the Just Don version with the draw string, the next size up would be too big.

Last edited:
What other shorts you got for $70? :nerd:

None I'm trying to get them back and some others, not paying $100 though. Those days are long gone. Remember a few times paying $80-100 for NBA Authentics to ball in. Used to have around 15 pairs in rotation, closer to 20.

I still have my reebok black Timberwolves, one of the cleanest designs and the big *** wolf on the side :pimp: probably washed over 200 times EASILY and still kickin

Funny when a few months back I was trying to get rid of my black heat shorts for $70 bucks and no one bit, had them up for 2 months :smh:

Mad I got rid of them now. Actually liked them a lot but I would have used them to ball in
:lol:
Same thing happened to me. Copped for the dirts and tired to oop a few heads n they were like "$70 shipped for shorts!??" #pass :frown:
Eventually headdetective copped off me and threw in lil extra to show love :pimp:

Last edited:
I actually like the M&N shorts for playing ball. I prefer the length how it is cause when I sag to play ball it reaches the knees at a perfect length while letting my butt breathe

how short are they? above, on or below the knees?

Been fiendin for a couple of yrs for the knicks and bulls throwback shorts but dont want them to be short shorts. 

they hit right above/at the knee ... both pairs are an XL im 6'1" 36 waist ... theyre a little roomy but not od baggy ... def dont fit like some stocktons

Not sure how the MN shorts would hold up to ball in and wash so many times which is why I was hesitant to wear them

View media item 2116793
Just got these in today. Thanks again whoever posted them for the low on Amazon.

For reference these are a small and I'm 5'8 and normally wear a 28-29 waist.

Now just have to find somewhere to add pockets

inside scoop on future MJ jersey release's,

Stolen Jersey "12"

96' ALLSTAR GAME

93' ALLSTAR GAME

slated tentative for NOV 16'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom