Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Last edited:
Went to the flagship store today and shorts were scare

They did have the Denver Nuggets rainbow one

Also glad I didn't order Utah Jazz online, the symbol is screen print

Picked up Tampa BP jersey and bulls red shorts

any sonic shorts

any sonic shorts

Nope! I was heated

Anyone know how to get rid of wrinkles in the numbers and lettering on the old champion authentics? Is it even possible?

Anyone know how to get rid of wrinkles in the numbers and lettering on the old champion authentics? Is it even possible?

Best thing to do is to iron the letters out. Place some kind of cloth on top of the letters, then iron over the lettering. It may work, if its really badly creased it may not come out, but its a free way that's worth a try.

M&N, I wish they would make a blue mesh Dodgers Jersey that would be too dope...hell, I wish they had more Dodgers stuff period...it's kind of disappointing really

M&N, I wish they would make a blue mesh Dodgers Jersey that would be too dope...hell, I wish they had more Dodgers stuff period...it's kind of disappointing really

I copped the 81 BP jacket during the 30% sale but I wrote them about a Piazza or Sheffield BP jersey, and ****** were acting like I was some dummy talking about " We have no plans to release any new jerseys or BP's.

I copped the 81 BP jacket during the 30% sale but I wrote them about a Piazza or Sheffield BP jersey, and ****** were acting like I was some dummy talking about " We have no plans to release any new jerseys or BP's.

They released a number of mlb jerseys this year. I wouldnt count on any new releases for a while.

Ill be happy with an mlb restock before the playoff sale tho

Yeah I hate when companies treat you like you don't know what you are talking about...but it's all good I'll just elsewhere for my Dodgers stuff...Fanatics has tons of stuff

Are the bp jerseys excluded from the 50% off baseball sale? Got my eyes on the dbacks Matt Williams bp and would love to get it for $50 instead of $100

Are the bp jerseys excluded from the 50% off baseball sale? Got my eyes on the dbacks Matt Williams bp and would love to get it for $50 instead of $100

Should be included. All mlb stuff, authentics, bps, bp jackets, wool jackets etc.

anyone selling bulls shorts in small .. lmk

Last edited:
Should be included. All mlb stuff, authentics, bps, bp jackets, wool jackets etc.
Nah famb.
Bp's never been 50% off on MNN sale. They usually get 30%.
Nordstroms and KLoop will usually sell them for greater than 50% off.

Nah famb.
Bp's never been 50% off on MNN sale. They usually get 30%.
Nordstroms and KLoop will usually sell them for greater than 50% off.

Word? I coulda swore all mlb items were 50 off last yrs playoff sale. U might be right about the bps tho cuz i dont really mess with them like that.

Mlb playoffs coming soon. Might have to get a Jackie Robinson if it's 50.

Word? I coulda swore all mlb items were 50 off last yrs playoff sale. U might be right about the bps tho cuz i dont really mess with them like that.
MNN ain't bout to let us eat like bro.
If they did I would of been dipped in BP's.

Back
Top Bottom